[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

the very nice tool I have started using it today and I'm in love :) solves most of my issues on a new character. easy to use, easy to find level based items...

Nice Nice NIce...
Anyone else having problems with Looty? I'm logged into pathofexile.com but nothing ever loads on the Looty tab.

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm using Firefox, which I've been using for Looty for years.
Last edited by Strob3 on Mar 21, 2021, 10:23:52 PM
"
Strob3 wrote:
Anyone else having problems with Looty? I'm logged into pathofexile.com but nothing ever loads on the Looty tab.

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm using Firefox, which I've been using for Looty for years.

Firefox took looty off it's store, if you want an updated version for firefox you'll have to do that manually.
Easy to use, just what I needed for a quick search for stuff.
The 'score' feature was removed? In the past I could activate three columns that calculated different item scores. Was very useful. How to get that feature back?
I've turned it on again (just one 1st column) in recent release (yesterday/today in chrome webstore) as some ppl asked for it. :)

If there is something that I can improve/add other stat weight to it, i'll gladly hear your opinion.

There had been added quite a few modifiers to list, and search function. full list in first topic. Enjoy new league! :)
Last edited by suni3mo on Apr 27, 2021, 10:15:41 AM
"
suni3mo wrote:
I've turned it on again (just one 1st column) in recent release (yesterday/today in chrome webstore) as some ppl asked for it. :)

If there is something that I can improve/add other stat weight to it, i'll gladly hear your opinion.

There had been added quite a few modifiers to list, and search function. full list in first topic. Enjoy new league! :)
Thanks! Why just one column versus the old configuration?
"
tainium wrote:
"
suni3mo wrote:

Thanks! Why just one column versus the old configuration?

I'm not main developer of looty, just random guy who wanted to add some functionality ;)
So I don't understand some nuances behind scenes.

Like scores for example.

What does other two columns are good for ?
Most of my goals was/is to extend mods available to users, and dark theme so some went aside which I thought are not usable because not updated. It seems I was wrong, that they were not used :)

Thanks for mentioning that.
"
suni3mo wrote:

What does other two columns are good for ?

2 of the 3 scores had different calculations. I think it was the 1st and 3rd ones. The middle one seemed like it was a dupe of the 1st.
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info