[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

@loading yeah as i mentioned a week or so ago i mean the green/orange text on top which just stops at the same green text when all is finished and
while mapping on my main char i'll find quite some items most of which i put in my shop tabs and when i level my twink some hours later / in between i have to refresh all because the items are quite spaced out over many tabs but as i said a minor problem i can easily get used to do two extra clicks to open [tabs] and click refresh all from there then close it so that i can have the maximum space for item display.
you remember correctly i have 140 premium tabs in the beyond league and about 800 with all remove only in hc that's why i really love your tool :)
I like using the Upgrade option, but it seems like my character level is constantly out of date. Is there a way to refresh my character?
"
treebiter wrote:
I like using the Upgrade option, but it seems like my character level is constantly out of date. Is there a way to refresh my character?

Yeah that has been annoying me as well. For now I will add a refresh character levels button into the Refresh/Tabs area, until I figure out a better solution.
Ok I released a new version that should have an update character levels button under Refresh/Tabs
bjax, u da man!!!

Now everything works perfectly. Hitting the clear and reload from server is amazing. Had 20 mins before leaving for work and an abyssus dropped and it's already showing up.

Hands down the best tool for PoE for me. Great job m8! I need to buy you a beer or a gift card.
"
bjax wrote:
"
CookieVortex wrote:
This is a great tool. Is there any way I could download those records to text file or SQL database or excel file? It's seems that simple copy paste doesn't work.
I'm dreaming about SQL database with all my items (even Access db) :).

Sure that's doable. I can make an 'export all item and columns as a csv' pretty easily. I could also export all the raw item data I am getting from pathofexile.com if you prefer.

Let me know

I like .csv :), it should be easy to export to SQL db. Raw data is also interesting as I suppose some data in .csv might be inaccurate (regarding uniques for example).

By the way, were you thinking about some free SQL db? With automatic feed from your application to database, I can see some great use of it. Like instantly compare looted gear with items you posses.

Or match the perfect gear from your stash (mix of gloves, boots etc. not just one part)

I was doing sth like that by myself, but I was missing data from PoE, and copy-paste-macro was way no go for me :) (too much time consuming and not fun at all).

"
SirEvolution wrote:
bjax, u da man!!!

Now everything works perfectly. Hitting the clear and reload from server is amazing. Had 20 mins before leaving for work and an abyssus dropped and it's already showing up.

Hands down the best tool for PoE for me. Great job m8! I need to buy you a beer or a gift card.

Thanks! Nice drop :) that's a very lucky 20 minutes!
"
CookieVortex wrote:
"
bjax wrote:
"
CookieVortex wrote:
This is a great tool. Is there any way I could download those records to text file or SQL database or excel file? It's seems that simple copy paste doesn't work.
I'm dreaming about SQL database with all my items (even Access db) :).

Sure that's doable. I can make an 'export all item and columns as a csv' pretty easily. I could also export all the raw item data I am getting from pathofexile.com if you prefer.

Let me know

I like .csv :), it should be easy to export to SQL db. Raw data is also interesting as I suppose some data in .csv might be inaccurate (regarding uniques for example).

By the way, were you thinking about some free SQL db? With automatic feed from your application to database, I can see some great use of it. Like instantly compare looted gear with items you posses.

Or match the perfect gear from your stash (mix of gloves, boots etc. not just one part)

I was doing sth like that by myself, but I was missing data from PoE, and copy-paste-macro was way no go for me :) (too much time consuming and not fun at all).

Ok I will try to just export the whole grid as a csv to start next time I have a chance. Keep in mind that it'll be very prone to change in the future! Very it as an experimental feature. If you can come up with an algorithm that can run on that CSV and finds the perfect gear from your stash let me know! I'd love to tie it back into Looty.

Going along with what you mentioned "instantly compare looted gear with items you posses." I have started working on ways, in the absence of unique item ids (UUIDs) to track an item and see if it is a new one, or just moved. Should be doable, once I do that I intend to add a loot log that shows recently looted items. I also have a lot more features that build on top of that that I would like to implement.

Sounds nice. Im waiting for a tool that just exports all the stash items into a csv/text etc file to process it further in excel e.g

any plans for releasing it as an Firefox addon besides the Chrome variant?

CSV export is in version 2.0.1.20 which should be available now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info