[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

Nice tool!
"
LoloTwingo wrote:
Thanks for this tool, use it since 3 years, still a must have.

Any chance for an update to have jewels stats taken in account ?

Currently you can write "jewel" in the "type" field and see all of them, but no stat are displayed in the other fields in the grid, making to the tool useless for jewels :/

Well the biggest problem is that I don't have more than a handful of jewels since I stopped playing around when they came out so I don't have a good way to test out anything I write that would parse them.
"
bjax wrote:
"
LoloTwingo wrote:
Thanks for this tool, use it since 3 years, still a must have.

Any chance for an update to have jewels stats taken in account ?

Currently you can write "jewel" in the "type" field and see all of them, but no stat are displayed in the other fields in the grid, making to the tool useless for jewels :/

Well the biggest problem is that I don't have more than a handful of jewels since I stopped playing around when they came out so I don't have a good way to test out anything I write that would parse them.

Thanks for answering ;)

How can one stop playing, i never succeeded :D

Perhaps a call for donations to have the material to test. Or if you stopped the game, a code transfer or some kind of partnership with an other developer (GGG ?!).

Have a nice day ;)
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Jun 7, 2017, 11:01:10 AM
^The source is open already, is it not?

I could probably donate jewels btw.

------------

The question I really came here to ask: how does refreshing work? Does it auto-refresh to keep tabs up to date or do i have to manually refresh?

Thanks for the cool tool!
Last edited by xSTGx on Jul 2, 2017, 6:50:00 PM
"
bjax wrote:
"
Gwmngilfen wrote:
This is fantastic! Kudos! As a Linux user, I can't use Procurement, so having something that can CSV export my Stash Tabs makes it very easy to write a quick script to parse the CSV into BBCode, which is all I need.

One small thing, it seems like CSV Export exports all tabs, regardless of the current filters - is that by design? Any chance we could get an "Export CSV of Current View" button? That would save me having to parse the CSV and remove the tabs I don't want... :)

Thanks again!

Awesome I use linux too! So supporting Linux definitely a hard requirement for me :)

Is BBCode slang for making forum posts for selling items? I am guessing that you want to export only certain tabs because you organize items into things like ~b/o 1cha ~b/o 2cha etc?

Thanks for the suggestion! t's a good idea I will add a feature request card to do that. CSV export got implemented because I ran into a bunch of yellow devourers in a Haku obstacle course. After that I needed a break from playing. So I started using my free time to work on Looty again. I see from the patch notes the plague of yellow devourers was actually bug and it's been fixed, so I might go back to playing again in my spare time.

Thanks for the feedback!

Any update on this? Just downloaded, and want to use it for my 40% quality calculator. So just downloading my quality stash tab would be awesome! Still, this addon in itself is a huge help!

EDIT: Map Quality doesn't show up. Could be because it's located as variable 2 in JSON?
Last edited by Mithlug on Jul 16, 2017, 5:17:12 AM
Hiyo. For some reason after installing your Chrome extension it refuses to work. It just says GGG is throttling you, has been saying that since last night and into this morning.

I tried disabling Adblock, didn't change anything. Any idea what this isn't working?
"
Hiyo. For some reason after installing your Chrome extension it refuses to work. It just says GGG is throttling you, has been saying that since last night and into this morning.

I tried disabling Adblock, didn't change anything. Any idea what this isn't working?

Sometimes there are issues if you have a character name that has been reassigned by ggg it will error out until those characters are renamed. there are a ton of other issues too since the 3.0 release as well since some of the calls give different responses now. Wish I could be more helpful. If you know how to look at chrome developer tools console and get copy the error logs that might provide more information.
Last edited by bjax on Aug 19, 2017, 9:30:23 PM
I was receiving this error message and nothing else:
"Throttled by pathofexile.com, while you wait stop by here and help other players discover the tool!"

Then I wanted to post here about it and logged in forums to post it and the message disappeared, all it fine now, so either it's a coincidence that after I logged in the forums it's fixed or that was the problem, anyway thanks for it, it's great.
since two days I only get this message:

"Throttled by pathofexile.com, while you wait stop by here and help other players discover the tool!"

anything we can do about it?

how does GGG suppose we search our stash for items? manually? *crazy gaze*
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468
this is actually quite good : )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info