[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

bump, quite an amazing tool indeed. Do recommend.
1. Great tool (only for Chrom)
2. only for Chrome Browser!!! thats realy bad. We need Desktop-Client, or maybe an app/website..
3. The Design is realy bad, some "tags" are missunderstood. e.g. the GEM Level calles Misc
What we need is a better design focus on search!

The bigest problem in POE is, you have everywhere a item but u dont know if its on a char, the gems are the hardest ones, in eny item can be a gem or in the inentory or in any of your 200 stah tabs. i have 20 chars and that need time to search anything everywhere. This tool is atm. the first tool that dont need to installaed and configurated long. Only install and log on in a second tab in Pathofexile. Fast to check where is what. Great!
4. Can that tool login without second tab Pathofexile?
Last edited by SiegfriedXX on Oct 20, 2017, 3:19:03 AM
how can I filter to show only items with 6 linked sockets?
ara va de bo, que de bo va!
So this is safe right?
Using it to find stuff now that league ended, very good.
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Hi,

I'm a new player here. I just wanted to try Looty! yesterday. I managed to install it but all stay empty as if I own no items and I have this message on top of Chrome:
"Throttled by pathofexile.com, while you wait stop by here and help other players discover the tool!"

Since yesterday evening. Is there anything I can do to solve this?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Darûk.

Edit: I just tried something else: On "Settings" tab, I override with my NickName "Darûk", and now, all works fine and quickly. My special character in NickName was surely involved in this bug...
Last edited by Darûk on Dec 7, 2017, 6:11:33 AM
"
Darûk wrote:
Hi,

I'm a new player here. I just wanted to try Looty! yesterday. I managed to install it but all stay empty as if I own no items and I have this message on top of Chrome:
"Throttled by pathofexile.com, while you wait stop by here and help other players discover the tool!"

Since yesterday evening. Is there anything I can do to solve this?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Darûk.

Edit: I just tried something else: On "Settings" tab, I override with my NickName "Darûk", and now, all works fine and quickly. My special character in NickName was surely involved in this bug...

Yeah I think another user had a similar issue a long time ago. I don't think GGG is using utf-8 or something in the value Looty uses to grab the username from so it get's jumbled up for some reason.

Glad you found a fix! I should add a note to other users in cause they run into similar umlautian or circumflexian issues.
Last edited by bjax on Dec 7, 2017, 11:21:07 PM
It appears Looty is not getting access to the GGG API
Can confirm, something broke. I can't poll any tabs (or characters) containing items except for one, which holds nothing but the new stygian belts.
Error message from Chrome's console: Failure in async execution: TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

Also, the response type for throttled requests might have changed..
CyberPunk.
I really would like to see this working again.

GGG only delayed the fetching from sites outside whitelist right? They did not block anything if I remember right.

Anyone contacted the maker of this app?
I also like it fixed I used this extensively up until now.

Frankly there is a lack of good inventory searching and finding suitable gear in your extensive list of Tabs an please do not mention Acquistion because yes it's good but lacks somethings I used looty for.

I just hope someone develops an inventory utility this needs posting on Reddit.

Cheers all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info