[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

My guildmates call my stash "Area 51". This tool helps me find what I'm looking for! Now if we could just auto sort tabs...
I'm running this on Opera (which is pretty similar to Chrome these days) and there are a few slight problems. One was figuring out that I had to whitelist it from my duplicate tab killer (by default it only whitelists Opera extensions, which in hindsight is pretty obvious). It's pretty weird that it even killed it in the first place, as I am positive I only had a single tab like that open. Anyhow, I fixed that problem.

The other problem I have, which also isn't that serious, is that I can't open the tool without specifically clicking the icon, then right clicking the popup text and selecting "open link in new tab". Nothing else works. Normally, I should at the very least be able to middle click the text to achieve the same effect.

Anyway, that's my feedback for now. Useful tool in any case.
sorry if this has been answered before:

is there any column with "XX% increased maximum Energy Shield" mod?

I can't find it anywhere.
ara va de bo, que de bo va!
"
muzzol wrote:
sorry if this has been answered before:

is there any column with "XX% increased maximum Energy Shield" mod?

I can't find it anywhere.

Hi you can add more columns (just in case you did not know that) by pressing the light green `select columns` button.

There is a button for adding +%ES column in the defensive row.

If you want to save that you can make a new view, by entering a name into the name selected columns drop down.

This extension is a must have. For me it ranks up there with Path of Building, POE-TradeMacro and Procurement.

If I could add a suggestion, it would be nice to have a column for item base.

Thanks for this great project.

EDIT: I figured out that the column labeled "tpeln" is exactly what I was looking for. This extension couldn't get any better. I don't know how I played without it.
Last edited by chadbishop on Feb 9, 2017, 12:33:26 PM
"
chadbishop wrote:
This extension is a must have. For me it ranks up there with Path of Building, POE-TradeMacro and Procurement.

EDIT: I figured out that the column labeled "tpeln" is exactly what I was looking for. This extension couldn't get any better. I don't know how I played without it.

You're very welcome, I am glad you find it so useful. Yeah I can see how you would have missed it with a name like that. I had a hard time coming up with names that would fit the space I had in the area, as well as be usable in the grid below, the best thing I can suggest is to mouse over them, but that takes time, and even still for that one, base type is a much more apt description.
Last edited by bjax on Feb 10, 2017, 11:22:36 PM
"
bjax wrote:
"
chadbishop wrote:

You're very welcome, I am glad you find it so useful. Yeah I can see how you would have missed it with a name like that. I had a hard time coming up with names that would fit the space I had in the area, as well as be usable in the grid below, the best thing I can suggest is to mouse over them, but that takes time, and even still for that one, base type is a much more apt description.

i'm not sure how to ask for a feature or how much work this would be if possible. It would be nice to have a text field that you can ctrl+p an item from in game, and a form button that would take that text field and populate the fields on the tab page. There might be an easier way to solve my problem without that. What I do is store at least 1 of each unique and when I loot another I compare the stats to see if I should replace the one I'm previously stashing. I feel like the feature would be beneficial for quite a few different scenarios.

EDIT: Also, from time to time, the green tip bar at the top is dictated in a robot voice, is this some accessibility option I have on in my browser, or is it built into Looty?
Last edited by chadbishop on Feb 17, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Thank you for that totally awesome mtx finder tool! :D I would be so lost without it...
"
Kalimyst wrote:
10/10

Great tool mate.
Thank you!

(9Dec 2014)

Still using this amazing program!!
Thanks again ^^
Last edited by Kalimyst on Mar 9, 2017, 5:37:34 PM
Still using this whenever I test builds in Standard, would have no way to find gear with the stats I need otherwise from my 300+ tabs. Love it!
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info