[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

How do we even use it? Google isn't telling me and the main page doesn't explain what to click on or where to go. It looks like it's a web server you connect to though I've had nothing in help explain it. Normally extensions are obvious on how to use it.
BerMalBerIst1 wrote: What if GGG doesn't nerf anything and decides to buff a bunch of stuff?

666lol666 wrote: In that case someone has kidnapped their kids and is forcing them to do so. These guys are allergic to buffs, they are in love with the nerfhammer!
any new about jewels?

this is hell for me :) hope i can search them soon with my favorite tool
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
krone7 wrote:
How do we even use it? Google isn't telling me and the main page doesn't explain what to click on or where to go. It looks like it's a web server you connect to though I've had nothing in help explain it. Normally extensions are obvious on how to use it.

There should be an icon next to the other extension ones that looks like a stack of gold coins that you can click on, it might be hidden.
"
WIKARINA wrote:
any new about jewels?

Well the biggest issue with jewels is that I don't have the affixes for them. If I make something that will print out what looty fails to parse do you think you can post it in a bug report on github for me? Then I can add some regexes to take care of parsing them (or we can work out together which of the affixes you would like to have parsed).
"
bjax wrote:
"
krone7 wrote:

There should be an icon next to the other extension ones that looks like a stack of gold coins that you can click on, it might be hidden.

Thanks, that's what it was. First time that was an issue so it never came up in my searches.
BerMalBerIst1 wrote: What if GGG doesn't nerf anything and decides to buff a bunch of stuff?

666lol666 wrote: In that case someone has kidnapped their kids and is forcing them to do so. These guys are allergic to buffs, they are in love with the nerfhammer!
I'm having a problem with Looty! latest version it is not showing the values in the AverageDamage: section of Select Columns like avg pAvg fAvg cAvg lAvg xAvg for rings or amulets. Are you working on this because I thought it worked at one time.
"
steveb32 wrote:
I'm having a problem with Looty! latest version it is not showing the values in the AverageDamage: section of Select Columns like avg pAvg fAvg cAvg lAvg xAvg for rings or amulets. Are you working on this because I thought it worked at one time.

I imagine this stopped working because GGG changed the way that those values are displayed in 2.4. From 2.4 patch notes - Descriptions of damage ranges have been changed from "x-y" to "x to y" so that it's more clear when examining the ranges of mods that an Essence can add.
"
bjax wrote:
"
WIKARINA wrote:
any new about jewels?

Well the biggest issue with jewels is that I don't have the affixes for them. If I make something that will print out what looty fails to parse do you think you can post it in a bug report on github for me? Then I can add some regexes to take care of parsing them (or we can work out together which of the affixes you would like to have parsed).

its a shame i just missed your post, il be super happy if we can work it out toghether, your tools is like 25% of my theocraft time, if you come to the live ill show you what a hell of 800 + tab is.... i have 4 account other only have like 80-150 tab ish...

it also appear that looty cannot search well for jewels socketed in character.

Im super busy this whole week end, but im very often live during the evening 19h00 to 23h00..but usually i tend to stay up in no life mode for some days :O

It's a hell to find time between the live, héocraft, IRL, work, and SLEEP (will neglect the last one a bit less ) but i sure do as much as i can. Looty is definitely the most usefull tools on universe when it come to compare, sort everything.

at tone item i tought you jsut quit, but now im super motivated. english isnt my main, i speak french fluently but have a good understanding of english (better listener than speaker)

if poe trade found a way to parse them so do we will.

if you have a little tips for what doc to read in order to catch up a bit and become more usefull for the extension im ready, when i was younger i had to learn php and mysql in order to try some synergies and use a 500 server exchange farm and interface with it to manage conference room arround the world, so if i get a bit of direction i can go learn what is needed in order to be able cooperate, think, brainstorm and help, i never spit on a new learning experience :)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Looty is very useful, thanks for developing it
After using 3 different tools throughout the year(s) to help me search for gear in my stash, this one most definitely is the best one I've used in terms of functionality and specific searches that may or may not have been available on the other utilities.

Thank you, bjax!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info