[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

The upgrades pane - in my experience - doesn't work with ascendancy classes. As far as I can see, the list of classes in the source is predefined and simply doesn't contain the new ones (yet?)
CyberPunk.
"
PetePete1984 wrote:
The upgrades pane - in my experience - doesn't work with ascendancy classes. As far as I can see, the list of classes in the source is predefined and simply doesn't contain the new ones (yet?)

Oh, so there should be some representation of the character, or at least their gear slots (head, chest, rings, etc), but it doesn't know how to load the characters now due to the ascendancy classes changing the data format somehow? That would make sense I guess.

So next question, is this still under active development, or are we on our own now?
Hmm, It should look something like this (for some reason yours is missing some buttons):

"
BaggerX wrote:
"
PetePete1984 wrote:

Oh, so there should be some representation of the character, or at least their gear slots (head, chest, rings, etc), but it doesn't know how to load the characters now due to the ascendancy classes changing the data format somehow? That would make sense I guess.

Unfortunately I haven't gotten any ascendancy classes so it's hard for me to verify that, but it could be the issue. Even without that though it's always been kind of finicky, though when it works it can be pretty handy.

"

So next question, is this still under active development, or are we on our own now?

There are definitely some features* that I should probably add but for the most part it should still be working fine.

* Jewel Affixes / Map tier support come to mind

The response of /character-window/get-characters apparently includes the base class ID (numeric), the ascendancy class ID (also numeric) and the actual class name, which - in the case of ascended characters - is no longer Marauder, Templar etc but instead changed to the ascendancy class name.

I can't get the project to build under windows and 2:45AM is not the time to set up a linux VM, but I could send you a pull request that at least passes the sbt compile step. No clue if it works, of course..

Edit: compiled in Linux, built the extension, tested locally (windows again) and it works. Pull request sent :)
CyberPunk.
Last edited by PetePete1984 on Apr 18, 2016, 8:34:07 AM
"
PetePete1984 wrote:
The response of /character-window/get-characters apparently includes the base class ID (numeric), the ascendancy class ID (also numeric) and the actual class name, which - in the case of ascended characters - is no longer Marauder, Templar etc but instead changed to the ascendancy class name.

I can't get the project to build under windows and 2:45AM is not the time to set up a linux VM, but I could send you a pull request that at least passes the sbt compile step. No clue if it works, of course..

Edit: compiled in Linux, built the extension, tested locally (windows again) and it works. Pull request sent :)

Awesome thank you so much! I am looking at it now, hopefully I can get it out pretty soon.
Just found this.

You are a beautiful person - may your god bless you.
"
Awesome thank you so much! I am looking at it now, hopefully I can get it out pretty soon.

Cool, it works now! Much thanks to both of you!
Small request: can you change PoeBuilder link to either the official of to PoePlanner? As far as I can see, it's just adding the official code to poeplanner.com/. Or simply remove it.

PoeBuilder is outdated (still from <2.0 if I remember correctly).

Thanks a lot for this tool!
Great PoE utilities!
Aura Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Vorici Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
One-shot calculator: https://goo.gl/IJhYDx
Last edited by didii on May 26, 2016, 2:34:29 PM
"
didii wrote:
Small request: can you change PoeBuilder link to either the official of to PoePlanner? As far as I can see, it's just adding the official code to poeplanner.com/. Or simply remove it.

PoeBuilder is outdated (still from <2.0 if I remember correctly).

Thanks a lot for this tool!

Ok should be fixed in the next version (give it a couple hours to roll out)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info