Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

Great tool, thx for sharing :)
Bjax, U DA MAN!! Thx again for this tool!
only just discovered this.. very nice
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
Hi bjax.
Thanks for sharing this awesome tool again !

I was wondering about implicit/prefix/suffix/master mode decoder. Not sure how your engine works, but as I can see it already shows total number of mods and crafted mods. So maybe what I desire would be trivial to implement (as you already have some sort of mod decoder I belive).

Current output is as below:

Explicit mods|Crafted mods|Mod1|Mod2|...Mod n
5|1|55|45|...Mod n value

The additional output I desire:

Implicit mode name|Implicit mod value|Prefix count|Suffix count|Master mode name|Master mode value
Fire resistance|27|2|3|Attack Speed|7

Would it be possible to implement this in easy way ? I wanted to write my own engine, using .csv provided by Looty. However getting accurate info about some things (like implicit mods) are not possible using only .csv

Cheers.

Thanks for a great product. I use Looty all the time.

I do have a question. I can get Looty to download the name of the jewel, and the jewel's properties appear when I mouse over them. But, the jewel properties don't seem to display on the spreadsheet itself. Is there a way to currently do that? If not, could you please consider adding that functionality? Thanks!
Last edited by anteku on Sep 23, 2015, 3:23:34 PM
Use an Like Very Much !
Hi! can you update Looty! with the new temp league ?
Thanks for this great tool.
Bye
Peter
"
bjax wrote:
"
CookieVortex wrote:
This is a great tool. Is there any way I could download those records to text file or SQL database or excel file? It's seems that simple copy paste doesn't work.
I'm dreaming about SQL database with all my items (even Access db) :).

Sure that's doable. I can make an 'export all item and columns as a csv' pretty easily. I could also export all the raw item data I am getting from pathofexile.com if you prefer.

Let me know

Exporting all of the raw data would be a nice feature.
"
soyuz5 wrote:
Hi! can you update Looty! with the new temp league ?
Thanks for this great tool.
Bye
Peter

I released a version that attempts to automatically add leagues it detects from the characters you have so that I don't have to manually add them every month. You might have to do a full refresh / refresh character inventories but not levels to get them to show up (can do it from standard/hardcore tabs, just make a character in one of those to make the tabs work.)

I had to remove the temp leagues from the pop-up that appears when clicking on the extension button.

Please let me know if it works or not.
Last edited by bjax on Oct 5, 2015, 3:23:14 PM
The league name shows up as a clickable button, but clicking the button just changes the link, it doesn't load the table.

edit to add:
The leagues are showing up as options for the "wealth" and "maps" features. They even report seemingly correctly. Those option lists now have multiple "standard" and "hardcore" options now, however. They all seem to produce the same numbers.
Last edited by JIniAB on Oct 5, 2015, 6:19:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info