[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

Looty works now! Thanks, thanks, thanks!
Looty working again!

Thanx super hero Ben :D
Awesome! Much thanks for fixing!!

Looty is super awesome! Nothing out there beats its ability to search for items through multitudes of stash tabs and character mules. Bjax has done an excellent job with this tool and GGG should take note.
Still doesn't work for me, do I need to do something? It shows all the tabs but in red, and doesn't show any items.

Edit: I shift clicked each tab and it seems to have refreshed.
Last edited by OThePestO on Jun 28, 2015, 9:20:13 PM
Awesome response! It works again! Thank you very much!
"
OThePestO wrote:
Still doesn't work for me, do I need to do something? It shows all the tabs but in red, and doesn't show any items.

Edit: I shift clicked each tab and it seems to have refreshed.

Just a tip, There is a faster way to accomplish the same thing: Press "Clear and Reload Everything for this League From Server" it's located under Refresh / Tabs
FYI, It appears I have some work to do to update some of the parsers for Looty, I will try to work on that tonight before I play the expansion. In the meantime search works, but some of the affix columns might be inaccurate. Let me know if anyone is seeing any issues with Looty.

I'll update as I make progress patching things up for the big changes from 2.0

EDIT: I have it all fixed up in version 52, it should be working once chrome updates if anyone has any issue let me know! Otherwise enjoy the expansion!!
Last edited by bjax on Jul 10, 2015, 6:07:02 PM
Gem XP tracker shows a list of characters that i no longer have, and does not display characters that have been created (even the ones weeks ago)
"
Gem XP tracker shows a list of characters that i no longer have, and does not display characters that have been created (even the ones weeks ago)

Thanks for the bug report, I'll look into it, the XP tracker is due for an overhaul anyhow.
Just uploaded a fix to the chrome web store, if you seeing item names with << >> this should fix that, let me know if it doesn't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info