[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

Sorry that I haven't responded, I got into the beta and have been playing that instead of Standard League. Whatever you did worked. I overrided the account name and I can use the extension again! Thanks for following up with me and helping me out!

Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
"
mustafa2812 wrote:
Sorry that I haven't responded, I got into the beta and have been playing that instead of Standard League. Whatever you did worked. I overrided the account name and I can use the extension again! Thanks for following up with me and helping me out!

You're very welcome thanks for the reporting the issue, I am sure you helped a lot of users than yourself. I still am not sure why my original code didn't work, but glad the work around fixed the problem for you.

Have fun in the Beta, can't wait to try out the deterministic lockstep mode next week, it's been a lot of fun so far.
I love Looty! However, after I linked my steam account to a regular account so I could play both BETA and regular, Looty! no longer is able to log in (unexpected connection error when talking to pathofexile.com). I am logged in correctly in pathofexile.com, but Looty! can't log in even using the account override feature. Any ideas?

So sad without Looty! :~(
I have the same unexpected connection error. It's on both my home and work computer, and the problems started yesterday. I am not playing in Beta, however. I am logged in to the website.

Edit:
I tried reinstalling the application and manually entered my account name. Neither helped.
Last edited by anteku on Jun 27, 2015, 8:54:31 AM
Been using Looty for a couple of months. Wonderful tool!
Yesterday it stopped working with errmsg "Unexpected connection error when talking to Pathofexile.com..."
Yes. im logged in.

Actions taken to resolve:
- Entered my account name under settings.
- Restarted Chrome.
- Reinstalled Looty
None of this helped...
Same issue here, tried all of the things mentioned in earlier posts.
I got gear spread out over all my chars so it's impossible to find anything now.
If Looty isn't fixed soon, I'm somewhat forced to stop playing.
Apparently the extension has stopped working for me at the same time of the former users that have posted here recently. I hope it will be fixed soon because looty has been a great quality of life improvement for me. This extension should have been created and released by GGG's guys themselves, I wonder why they rely so much on the community for these sort of things. Anyway a big thank for the developer of the extension!
Yes. Its broken. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Also, please include a link to this thread on the "HOME" tab so we can access it easier.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Hey all,

Thanks for the bug reports. GGG changed the format to request data, I'll fix Looty ASAP

Last edited by bjax on Jun 28, 2015, 3:59:11 AM
I uploaded a new version which hopefully will fix the issues. It's version 0.2.1.50 let me know if you see issues still with that new version once it auto-updates itself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info