just me? ( strongbox lag )

This is a serious problem, they should load those monsters in memory at the beginning of the map, not when you open the strongbox. If they do that, there will be no lag/freeze when you open it, the only difference is that the map will have 25 more monsters in memory, i prefer 1-2 fps drop on the whole map rather than freeze. One more thing those 25 monsters should be hidden when using /remaining
Aw yiss, lvl 56 hc ripped today due to onslaught box lag.

Shouldn't be too tricky to cache the mobs earlier to avoid this?
my lvl 59 HC ea ranger died to it some hours ago, I was sooo fcking excited im going to wear my lightning coil. fck really, i dont know if i should create another hc

there goes my best corrput, down the shithole

not gonna play hc again

:(
Last edited by internetTOUGHGUY123 on Jun 24, 2015, 10:02:52 AM
me too died today because of desync when opening strongbox and gave my PC beatings. :D
【ツ】 MaryJane's Coffee Shop! 【ツ】

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1265447
Wont create a new char before awakening launch, thats for sure.
Sometimes I set 2-3 traps and a totem before I open it, which adds to the lag spike. But it's not really that bad even on my 3 yo POS laptop.
I used to suffer a lot, but a SSD fixed it for me.
Since i'm using smoke mine, I usually open strongboxes unidentified (previously I pop up a heated flask to avoid being frozen).

Replacing the old hdd with a ssd was a great improvement also.

Besides that, when a strongbox contains a rogue, most of the times you will notice (at least in my case) a little more of delay.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Exiles boxes have a 0,5-1 second delay on my PC. All other boxes are instant.
rogue lags when i open, only rogues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info