just me? ( strongbox lag )

"
SirCast wrote:
Well thank you - Strongboxes are unplayable...
I open them, run away...suddenly i am back in the middle of the packs and dead.
Well done - How long is the game online now???

i feel ur pain...
few rip thx to this...
Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
Only lags when there is an exile in it for me
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
smoke mine prevents all lag and desync, i really dont know why some player still don't use it

PS: never died to a strongbox
Simply solution. Touching box starts a 5 second timer to move away.
"
Simply solution. Touching box starts a 5 second timer to move away.

That would remove the risk factor upon opening a strongbox.. Risk/Reward was their aim with these
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
SSDs too OP, especially the ones with good 4k random stats, nerf please.
Perception is reality.
"
Mahesys wrote:
smoke mine prevents all lag and desync, i really dont know why some player still don't use it

PS: never died to a strongbox

If you have a screen freeze after clicking on the box, game will not register you pressing to 'D'. Your suggestion is just bogus.

Only working way to fight against screen freeze is Lightning Warp. Cast warp and then click on box before warp happens -> on server side you are warped even though you got a screen freeze on client.

Then again in a game like PoE having assets loaded on the fly is just stupid. Especially from a 5GB single file.
The assets for mobs should be precached prior to opening box that would help with fps drop.

I died in poe 99% time because fps lags even with particles off and was reason i quit. Had good times until it went worse and worse.
So did Legacy items naturally goes away as intended or they still core of standard economy 4 years later after they became "feature".
Last edited by nexuscz on Dec 3, 2014, 9:15:15 PM
"
widardd wrote:
SSDs too OP, especially the ones with good 4k random stats, nerf please.

i have 8gb ram and just bought a 1tb samsung evo SSD over the weekend. Still get lag when opening these boxes though its usually just the exile ones. 1-2 seconds of freeze frame.
even spamming flasks dont work sometimes if there is a crazy rogue in the box :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info