just me? ( strongbox lag )

Sometimes even smoke mine doesnt work, like explode mod where I would get stun before smashing D-key for smoke mine return getting through.
Yep, just had one last night which spawned 3 packs of blue mobs in Sarn Act 3, it was hectic. My trapper was having good luck cold snapping them until I started running into the exploding ones, those hurt a bit like instant die.

Maybe try a cold snap trap and one of those flasks where you can run through them? Usually getting outside the pack is my goal. But yes, it lags me, the monsters on the outside blink around desynching or whatever.
The lag is manageable, the desync can get ridiculous. I had one guarded by a rogue exile in the crematorium yesterday,. The exile constantly ran up to me, only to be desynced back the the box in the next room. It was an easy fight, but uncomfortably weird.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
"
Thyrandor wrote:
The lag is manageable

Are you talking for all those people or just for yourself?
glad to know its not only me thanks for the feedback everyone.

im a cyclone mara so im normally ok with dealing with the mobs but because of the lag/freeze i have to be way more careful and most times will leap slam away as soon as i click the box.

not sure if ggg can do anything about this but i hope they know people have this problem cos its really annoying and if the boxes make it to perm leagues well i hope the lag is reduced or something.
"
tinko92 wrote:
"
Thyrandor wrote:
The lag is manageable

Are you talking for all those people or just for yourself?

Just for myself, sorry if that wasn't clear.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
"
elwindakos wrote:
Two words.

Smoke mine.

i knew i was gonna lag, so this is one of my utility spells in stash.

Strong Box = portal, get smoke mine, come back, profit
I need more purple titles
Why can't GGG try to patch it to reduce the lag? Is it really not possible to have the strongbox without the lag? I pretty much 100% die to EVERY single strongbox lag spike upon opening them. I now just put down a town portal instead since I will for sure have to return from town after death
It's a joke.
The desync/lag is unreal. I leap slammed out of the pack twice only to be rubber-banded back into the middle. Real Fucking Bull Shit.

Now I put down three conversion traps, a decoy totem, pop a granite, then open the box.
Every time T_T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info