Please fix the beta invite timer.

Title says it all.

The beta invite timer is flawed I see more beta invites going to what I would call multiples. ( accounts that were created the same day they were last active ) I would love for something to be done to the timer to fix this issue.

[Edited to sound less "whiny".]
Last edited by Broadside on Sep 20, 2011, 7:58:43 AM
true, but chris said a while ago that some people make an account and still visit, they just don't log in and post on the forums
Well if they want a key I don't think its so hard to log-in every time you visit if you only have 1 account.
I agree.

Or maybe bind their account to their ip address so anytime their IP logs in they are updated for the drawing (if it base4s off of activity)
time to stop lurking if i want a key
"
Broadside wrote:
Well if they want a key I don't think its so hard to log-in every time you visit if you only have 1 account.
That would be fine, except it's been stated for months that the only thing you need to do to sign up for the beta is create an account. It would be unfair to change that now.

I didn't sign in or post for months, now I'm on every day. Others are coming back in similar fashions.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Personally I believe those accounts should have 0% chance of ever getting a key and if Chris says people make an account but don't log in then the should see the forum post that says "HEY! LOG IN OR YOU DON'T GET A KEY!"

Edit: I was writing this before I saw the above post.
Last edited by Broadside on Sep 19, 2011, 2:11:18 AM
I don't care if people lurk as long as they log in. They don't need to post anything.
Well, I think people should be considerate of others, but they're not required to. Funny how the world works, isn't it?
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
I agree, the timer needs to be longer. 50 minutes at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info