[1.3.x] Dual Flame Totems: Solo, Self-Found, Beginner-friendly. AA+EB!

This build is pretty good, but i have some problems going on at lvl 81 cause of to much physical dmg output at lvl 69+ maps with rare mods. Maybe i should use more conversion trap, but i also think to need more live cause 3069 seems a bit less. Here is my build and my gear, any suggestions what i can improve?

Build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwCcQSzBS0GoAthEMwUTRRxFm8ZhRpsHRQhYCSqJy8n1SftKU8qEyynNuk8LUCgQYdG10rETP9VtVXGWOVZ81orXcZeXV8_YEthIWSEZp5odHKpdO108XgNeGl5aHrveyCCm4Tvj0aQVZSgnrmezaIAo_KkGaSspwinMKeUrKqvbLUEtz64k7yfvorAGsEEwxPEWMT2xYrGrs9l0NDR_dhN2mLfv-Lq42rjn-Qi6hjvDvAf8i_z3fau9zL4k_jr-b356PrS_oc=

Gear:
Spoiler
"
DeathRitual wrote:
This build is pretty good, but i have some problems going on at lvl 81 cause of to much physical dmg output at lvl 69+ maps with rare mods. Maybe i should use more conversion trap, but i also think to need more live cause 3069 seems a bit less. Here is my build and my gear, any suggestions what i can improve?

Build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwCcQSzBS0GoAthEMwUTRRxFm8ZhRpsHRQhYCSqJy8n1SftKU8qEyynNuk8LUCgQYdG10rETP9VtVXGWOVZ81orXcZeXV8_YEthIWSEZp5odHKpdO108XgNeGl5aHrveyCCm4Tvj0aQVZSgnrmezaIAo_KkGaSspwinMKeUrKqvbLUEtz64k7yfvorAGsEEwxPEWMT2xYrGrs9l0NDR_dhN2mLfv-Lq42rjn-Qi6hjvDvAf8i_z3fau9zL4k_jr-b356PrS_oc=

Gear:
Spoiler

u have little life for ur level aim for at least 4.5k if u want to survive 69 maps
make use of enfeeble curse if u come across physical damage mobs,

dont mean to be a jerk but ur gear is quite horrible, get something with life and double resist mods it should quite cheap in standard for amulet try to buy something with like life , cast speed and resists

granite flask and Seething is a must have

peace

Also getting an item with fire leech helps a ton, totems very rarely dies when you have it. I guess getting it might be challenging though, but helped me a ton.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Looking through my stash i found this unique
. Should I give it a try with it?
ignore this post
Last edited by stickray on Aug 5, 2014, 10:31:17 PM
Went through the skill tree (kinda pointless I guess with new tree coming up but w/e) and made some pretty big refinements:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAAnEEswUtEMwUIBRNFHEWbxmFGjgabB0UJKonLyftKU8qEyu2LKc26TwtQKBBh0bXSsRM_1BHVbVVxlnzWitdxl8_YEthIWaeaHRyqXTteGl674KbhO-MRo9GkFWUoJ65ns2iAKPypKynMKeErKqvbLUEtz68n8AawQTE9sWKxq7PZdDQ2E3aYt-_42rjn-Qi6hjvDvAf8i_z3fau9zL4k_jr-ej60v4KiPEaVWSjAec26BiRjM_2SAn2A8Zj_QYOi4zhc-0gPfw=

This loses 1% life regen but gets 16% max HP, 30% elemental damage and 50% fire damage.
IGN: Dmillz
My Gear

my passives are mostly the same and im level 62 in a3 merc,i wanna upgrade some gear but dont know where to start,what should i upgrade first??
also have a 4l searing touch,should i 5l it?
Last edited by Sicarion on Aug 9, 2014, 2:49:33 AM
"
Sicarion wrote:
My Gear

my passives are mostly the same and im level 62 in a3 merc,i wanna upgrade some gear but dont know where to start,what should i upgrade first??
also have a 4l searing touch,should i 5l it?

The second wand, amulet and second ring have to immediately go. Also the belt and the first ring can be easily upgraded.
sad atm. just checked out the new tree for.... this build looks like rip for 1.2 =[
Ign: Zanosaur

Edit: My suggested build was totally screwed up. Thanks for point that out...
Last edited by shamsterdam on Aug 14, 2014, 2:34:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info