Zooming out the camera

Agree, just a bit more zoom out would be a nice add. In D2 (that I loved) the fixed isometric view was more distant. I would like to watch the players just a little (far) smaller sometime, it would benefice the graphic impact as well that, as is, it is just good.
Game is unplayable with current FOV. I have 21:9 monitor and instead of getting proper wide FOV like in any other h'n's game in this world, I am getting something like 4:3 cut on the top and bottom because FOV is so freaking small and you can zoom out out only so little.

Any other h'n's game has much wider FOV and allows multiple times bigger zoom out, PoE is just not usable with current FOV, it feels terrible to play this game, it just physically hurts to play a game with such terribly low FOV.
Last edited by krzych04650 on Aug 21, 2016, 10:44:39 AM
"
Telzen wrote:
It seems to be based on the resolution you are running. Some people have a very zoomed out view, while others(myself included) have a really close up view. Not sure if there is much they could change.

Everyone should be running PoE at full HD res. of 1920 x 1080. If lower then you need to upgrade your gaming rig and/or screen.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I support the zoom out more feature. I really need it because some of my skills that have long range (arctic breath)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info