Things to improve in the Sarn Arena

"
TheEnforcer wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
How about a Tab in the Waypoint menu?

+1

This is genius, because it would also provide a central place to put the "Hardcore characters are not sent to Standard upon dying in PVP" message that we so desperately need!
Last edited by Fightgarr on Jul 15, 2014, 9:27:19 AM
"
Fightgarr wrote:
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

+1

This is genius, because it would also provide a central place to put the "Hardcore characters are not sent to Standard upon dying in PVP" message that we so desperately need!

I like this idea also.
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

I like this idea also.

+1 as well, this way the city doesnt need to be redesigned to make the arena in a more convienent location.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

+1

That.
King of the Hill +1
Ranking system +2!!
"
Soepkieken wrote:
King of the Hill +1
Ranking system +2!!

many great ideas coming around!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
Dullahan987 wrote:
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
"
Firebrand76 wrote:

I think why the damage is being scaled so high is because the bramblejack is being paired with the punishment curse. So you have the 40% from bramble plus 65% from a 20/20 punishment.

Bramble is based on damage taken though, and punishment on damage dealt, so they aren't exactly comparable in that regard. Still, they are highly synergistic.

u dont need to pair it with punishment for it to be extremely effective, i dont use punishment and many times ive seen high level crit pvpers 1 shot them self. Even with whirl blades i see it all the time, high dps critter comes along with whirl, hits my guardian and he drops dead.

As a crit dagger, I think guardians are ok the way they are (there are way to deal with it), the only big issue I see is the fact that they respawn with every action in the arena, they should make it so you can have it respawn only when you respawn also, like in duels 1v1/3v3/etc

This is whyi hardly use them anymore, a bit unfair and I only use them occasionally to scare people and just for fun to troll my guild
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info