Hardcore League: Templar GOD Build

Op do you mind posting your gear that you currently use thanks or anyone else in this build that is 60-70+ so i can see waht stlye of gems/gear you use thanks!
Is it worth to go for Berserking now, after it has been moved farther away from Unwaving Stance, before pretty late in the game?
Last edited by CruelMatatron on Mar 8, 2013, 12:51:12 PM
How about this as an alternative?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAhMREckA2I020-fAfogAUTQSzAnEyiXflV-LsOBo4p4SQVcAaWfPkrd7BrKpR5rQvQT9yqXzZJ-3z3Rku2WFXDdIhns2nMPe-1I-53fIv7w5nmykufLg9_FhjxthQUF8_FCBQRzpS379hUp_LBS3EWCfVYEt673TtZp760h0Uj0YzlnM_QYzQ0JuhZ73ub6mVcH1PfYBWOthN2Ix2BVuLjOFz7SBG14ZgVgQB5zboZKMaVWEhhO-bg1PfrK9Y24TZUWDKkF853eO9gZkrq8WMz_ZIbmm-p89lVcY=
I have a question concerning the shield. I am lvl 35 right now and still running around with Crest of Perandus. What are the most important stats on a shield? Block chance? Or resists? Armor?

What unique shields are good to use besides Perandus? I imagine Aegis Aurora is the badass shield #1, but I doubt that I can afford that when I reach lvl 62. What about Daresso's Courage? That one looks pretty stong.
ign: PhrozenFlame
I was wondering if any high level 70+ could comment on their DPS. I have a softcore level 70 using this build and I was only getting about 2.1K dps or 3k in groups. I noticed VictorDoom's elemental cleave templar build can get to over 10k+ dps without crazy gear. So now that talents have reset should I stick with this build or switch?

Anyone able to solo maps with this build? I tried one and was murdered.
"
RisuMiso wrote:
I was wondering if any high level 70+ could comment on their DPS. I have a softcore level 70 using this build and I was only getting about 2.1K dps or 3k in groups. I noticed VictorDoom's elemental cleave templar build can get to over 10k+ dps without crazy gear. So now that talents have reset should I stick with this build or switch?

As someone who has played VD's ele cleave build I can say that while it does insane damage, it is extremely dangerous. A shield provides so much defence that I would not miss it over doing 3 times the damage. There is no point in doing infinite dps if you die withing a second.
"
cocomoloco wrote:

As someone who has played VD's ele cleave build I can say that while it does insane damage, it is extremely dangerous. A shield provides so much defence that I would not miss it over doing 3 times the damage. There is no point in doing infinite dps if you die withing a second.

Good point. Maybe I'll just keep plugging away as LS and hope to get some upgrades.
Thanks a lot for this guide! I never die, my resistances are permanently at 80% (so I had to skip 3 of the nodes offering more resistance) and my DPS is very respectable for a newb like me. The ability to faceroll any boss is also welcome. Never tried Granite flasks before this build, made a magic one with +96% armour... Without granite I have 2000 armour, with it I have 33k... Somewhat an improvement, cheers.
"
cocomoloco wrote:
I have a question concerning the shield. I am lvl 35 right now and still running around with Crest of Perandus. What are the most important stats on a shield? Block chance? Or resists? Armor?

What unique shields are good to use besides Perandus? I imagine Aegis Aurora is the badass shield #1, but I doubt that I can afford that when I reach lvl 62. What about Daresso's Courage? That one looks pretty stong.

anyone?
"
RisuMiso wrote:

I dont have this build, but almost same, use 1h axe right now. Im 75lvl, 5000life (280life regen), 45% block, 80% allres(chaos-60) and LS dmg without buffs: 4700 and with anger+wrath 5700. I can facetank/faceroll docks now and 66 maps. And when i get some gooodly axe/mace and more other gear i think my dps can be with buffs 8000 easily.
IGN: Wanderiin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info