Hardcore League: Templar GOD Build

Freshbrewed,

Can you write how to spend skills in this build for every 20 lvl?
How to do it correct?

Big thanks!

Following exact same path as you at level 52 atm. It' s hard to tell whether its good or bad since gear is far from optimized, even though I got a superior 1h mace. Low HP, but high armor atm. Following thread with interest!
"
Mirial wrote:
Freshbrewed,

Can you write how to spend skills in this build for every 20 lvl?
How to do it correct?

Big thanks!

I've updated my post, check it out mate :)
I've got balls of steel
"
Bcvn90 wrote:
Following exact same path as you at level 52 atm. It' s hard to tell whether its good or bad since gear is far from optimized, even though I got a superior 1h mace. Low HP, but high armor atm. Following thread with interest!

Thanks for the support :)
I've got balls of steel
fresh can you answer please? I decided to go 2h but if its bad, I can restat
Yes Mara, check out updated post :)
I've got balls of steel
Last edited by Freshbrewed on Jan 30, 2013, 6:45:43 AM
how about early build around 30LV?
what lv should i learn BLOOD MAGIC?
"
kawai727 wrote:
how about early build around 30LV?
what lv should i learn BLOOD MAGIC?

Kawai Please check the build post, tip 6!
I've got balls of steel
This build is very similar to the one that I am working on but the downside of melee LS builds they require soooo many points and gear to be really awesome.

But I suppose in the end game this character will be very nice.

I am very interested to see a video of this melee in a larger group at higher levels and how it holds up.

Also this build lacks a lot of shield passives but im not sure on just how well shield passives are in this game to be honest.
Last edited by Aziah on Jan 30, 2013, 10:38:35 AM
"
Aziah wrote:
This build is very similar to the one that I am working on but the downside of melee LS builds they require soooo many points and gear to be really awesome.

But I suppose in the end game this character will be very nice.

I am very interested to see a video of this melee in a larger group at higher levels and how it holds up.

Also this build lacks a lot of shield passives but im not sure on just how well shield passives are in this game to be honest.

Yep, that's why I pointed out in the beginning that this build requires alot of points to nuke everybody outta your way. End game is the key for this build.

Shield passives are not mandatory, I heard they are not worthy of point investment. As long as it's hardcore I'd still take those as a precaution.
I've got balls of steel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info