Hardcore League: Templar GOD Build

What about armor master is that not as cool as it sounds? I do love me some run speed :]
"
Aziah wrote:
What about armor master is that not as cool as it sounds? I do love me some run speed :]

It's a personal preference whether one wants to run faster or not :)

If you want to go for the Armor Master, you have to sacrifice some of HP/DPS or Resistance nodes.
I've got balls of steel
I have seen a build similar to this that didn't use blood magic but mana. Do you think its simply preference or do u think blood magic will come out on top?

I would think you would have to waste more points to keep a good mana regen going so I am leaning towards blood magic
"
Aziah wrote:
I have seen a build similar to this that didn't use blood magic but mana. Do you think its simply preference or do u think blood magic will come out on top?

I would think you would have to waste more points to keep a good mana regen going so I am leaning towards blood magic

Good point and as you said, a good mana regeneration needs alot more points. Why I chose Blood Magic is because it frees up alot of points ( you get alot of HP% Regen and HP itself along with the Armor ). It's easier to maintain your character through fights 'cause you can free your space of those Mana Potions and focus on Armor/HP potions :)

Also going without Blood Magic would sacrifice either DPS or survivability.
I've got balls of steel
Last edited by Freshbrewed on Jan 30, 2013, 1:40:10 PM
cool thanks
I have seen this build in here before and it is 100% near identical only that one only goes to around lvl50-60s. This is a great complete guide to max lvl.

I have been following this build so far (lvl29 atm.) And I have to admit its sloooooowww beginning. I'm still having mana problems spamming certain skills. I cannot even spam Light Strike yet. But the survival of this build is proven to be effective so far.

For those that plan to follow this setup be very very patient because you wont be running around with the speedsters at early game. You're just there leeching the exp XD. At around lvl 30ish with Life hit gem you start to see the build slowly sync point per point.
Last edited by Softcookie on Jan 30, 2013, 2:27:01 PM
Yea I have noticed that almost every end game build requires hanging in there till after level 30ish
Nice build u got there !

But what about the Auras ?
The stats u look for on gear exc ? (except the weap and shield)

thnx
Optimized your build, respecced 2 not very useful +10 str nodes for 2 good passives: 8% chaos resistance and Bloodless passive. Also specced out 20 int and 30 str, for 6% more block chance and 20% more defenses for shield and 30% more fire damage

Passive skill tree build

Also if you intend on tanking i strongly suggest you take 1 or 2 extra endurance charges.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jan 30, 2013, 2:54:15 PM
"
Softcookie wrote:
I have seen this build in here before and it is 100% near identical only that one only goes to around lvl50-60s. This is a great complete guide to max lvl.

I have been following this build so far (lvl29 atm.) And I have to admit its sloooooowww beginning. I'm still having mana problems spamming certain skills. I cannot even spam Light Strike yet. But the survival of this build is proven to be effective so far.

For those that plan to follow this setup be very very patient because you wont be running around with the speedsters at early game. You're just there leeching the exp XD. At around lvl 30ish with Life hit gem you start to see the build slowly sync point per point.

Yep I'm also frustrated a bit 'cause at early levels Lightning Strike is a big mana eater thus you don't regen with your Life Steal gem too much. Partying is recommended until you get Blood Magic :)

"
rm0 wrote:
Nice build u got there !

But what about the Auras ?
The stats u look for on gear exc ? (except the weap and shield)

thnx

I left it for others to decide :) This is medicore tanky dps build which you can edit either defensive or offensive style, so the auras will depend on your play style actually. I prefer more DPS so that's why shield isn't in the big role. I also thought to switch to 2 hander. Shield is just to compensate over-dps I made by the build x)

"

Optimized your build, respecced 2 not very useful +10 str nodes for 2 good passives: 8% chaos resistance and Bloodless passive. Also specced out 20 int and 30 str, for 6% more block chance and 20% more defenses for shield and 30% more fire damage

Passive skill tree build

Also if you intend on tanking i strongly suggest you take 1 or 2 extra endurance charges.

Yeah thanks for the feedback. I took some of the nodes out and replaced them with more DPS and Resistances. I also thought that as I have Blood Magic turned on, you don't actually need any Intelligence nodes for extra mana/shield. Because I prefer more DPS, I've opened new Mace node area. Some can go for Resistances like you did.
I've got balls of steel
Last edited by Freshbrewed on Jan 30, 2013, 3:47:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info