Hardcore League: Templar GOD Build

Nice... didnt though of that... i was just finding the easiest and shortest path. btw i found another aspect

Instead of going for blood magic > +10 str > mace/ spd > mace/spd

we can go shield mastery (below diamond skin) > +10 str > 1h 4% att spd > 1h 6% att dmg > 18% att dmg!

see below:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBhMREckA2I020-fAfogAUTQSzAnEyiVfid-WBb548TdiMdgVbi4zhc-0gRtfsOClPGjinhJBVgpvAGuSt3sFmnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxKmVUWAZ6cT2J-2sqlHmtC9BPxku1I-53fIv7w5nmykufLg9_FhjxthQUIzP9khfP3KpfNnZYVcN0iGezacwDjw6UoZgVgRhUjIJn8s26RmFj0bQ0M9lVcYWb5uhZ73ubxQgUEcPzKZkyZiDsfe-8937qqC0WfN3YvrSHRQkquNqGJHfvzOWcz9BjHA-MBnnruRR

IGN: Aiers.
Nice spot, will update the build :)
I've got balls of steel
how about when u hit ur enemy with Static Blows (45% Increased Shock Duration on Enemies, 10% Chance to Shock)

Does that shock and shock duration apply to just that single target, or does it also includes the mobs hit by the Lightning projectiles ?
kek
"
schimon wrote:
how about when u hit ur enemy with Static Blows (45% Increased Shock Duration on Enemies, 10% Chance to Shock)

Does that shock and shock duration apply to just that single target, or does it also includes the mobs hit by the Lightning projectiles ?

It should apply to all targets :)
I've got balls of steel
"
5) THIS BUILD IS SUITABLE FOR 2 HAND WEAPONS! Just take out 2 One Hand Melee Damage & Swashbuckler nodes from Templar's starting point and replace them with 2 Two Hand Melee Damage nodes + Slaughter. Also take out the 2 Shield nodes and put your points either for more DPS or survivability!

this is not viable anymore you are having more than that..like strong arm and 1 handed damage rewrite that please :)
"
aitolos wrote:
"
5) THIS BUILD IS SUITABLE FOR 2 HAND WEAPONS! Just take out 2 One Hand Melee Damage & Swashbuckler nodes from Templar's starting point and replace them with 2 Two Hand Melee Damage nodes + Slaughter. Also take out the 2 Shield nodes and put your points either for more DPS or survivability!

this is not viable anymore you are having more than that..like strong arm and 1 handed damage rewrite that please :)

Ah yes, forgot. Thanks ^^
I've got balls of steel
with this build, what would be best to take from bandit quest

hp, all res or a skill point ?
"
Javice wrote:
with this build, what would be best to take from bandit quest

hp, all res or a skill point ?

HP would surely add nice amount of HP just because we've taken every possible HP node in the build. In the other hand, 1 stat gives you a plethora of choices, up to you :)
I've got balls of steel
I've taken a liking to your build and decided to make a Templar around this, but I have a few notes about late game especially.

As previously stated the Elemental Resistance with Shields nodes are really good, especially in the late game where chaos damage will wreck you, sacrificing some nodes for that won't hurt later on.

Second thing I was experimenting with is the Endurance nodes, I think sacrificing 16% Armor and 16% Energy shield for 2 Nodes is good considering 2 Nodes give you 10% Reduced Damage Taken and 10% Elemental Resistance. So with that you will have 5 Endurance nodes which is 25% reduction, they also stack with armor so it's really good.

Ooooh and I have a question that has been bugging me for the first time I saw your build.

Does Lightning Strike proc Elemental Equilibrium on enemies? If yes I can't see why it's so in the shadow.

I also sacrificed 8% health for 15% all resistance, I don't know if that will be fine but I'm still experimenting with it.

Here's the final build:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info