Hardcore League: Templar GOD Build

Hey Freshbrewed! Awesome build! I'm following this build right now and its kicking ass. I just had a quick question since I'm still pretty low-level. It focuses a lot on resistance, and so for the Kraityn quest, is it worth helping him for the resistance (which I did for my other characters) or just kill all of them and get the extra skill point? Thanks!

**Edit** I apologize but it seems that this question has been asked multiple times, and I was just too lazy to read through all the post. Since this is such a frequent question, do you think its worthy to put in your Q&A section Freshbrewed? At least trollers (like myself) will not keep posting this message. Thanks and sorry!
Last edited by YKhurn86 on Mar 4, 2013, 3:18:12 PM
"My axe edition":

Im now 67lvl and need do couple lvl up on docks and get more gear. Then let see how I do maps. If damage is shitty on maps I chance my axe -> mace. My LS(20%) dmg now with anger and wrath: 3300. And i have 11% qual WED and I get some day 20% qual faster attack and LMP. And when i get 6L chest i put full qual added lighting damage on it(10% shock..).

Gear:
Spoiler
IGN: Wanderiin
Some of the questions answered through PM.

@YKhurn86

Haha you bet, I ought to do it. You can't even imagine how many times I'm getting asked this via PM. If it's not in Q&A it means it's OPEN for everyone to decide, no one just seem to understand this.. But it's alrighty mate :)

Cheers
I've got balls of steel
Love this build. Though I do have a quick question.

While leveling should I be focusing on Armor, or Evasion on slots like Chest/boots..?
Who taught you how to fight... your mum? (òÓ,)_\,,/
Great :)

Why would you pick up Evasion as we take Unwavering Stance which ignores all of the Evasion you have ?

Focus on armor, but keep in mind that HP>Armor.

Cheers
I've got balls of steel
hey fresh got a question.. i am at the point where i wana stop this build.. soo angry with it..

lvl 41.. 1600hp/1karmor/44% armor reduction///1.2k ls dps///75 all res an +44 chaos

in act2-3 crule i am geitn 2-3 hit... also when i use aura my life is reserved to almost half? an i got all my aura linked with a reduced mana gem??

plz help thanks
Hey Dirty Devil - give us a look at what gear you are using and what auras/buffs your running. I've used 3 other builds besides this one and this has worked awesome for me so far @ 57.

Legit HC/SC Trades: /view-thread/545463
Have simlar question to previous poster except opposite. I am tank but grinding for exp is so extremely slow it makes me want to quit. Main stats are: Light Srike- 449 dps / Heavy Strike- 964 dps. LS- melee dmg, LS, Weapon ele / HS- Melee, Add Fire, HS, Life leech.. LVL 43. I ahve the exact same tree as recomended 60 build, 3 away from BM. No auraus. Why am i so low on dps when i hear all this talk about this build being good? I am used to a dual totem witch or LA ranger. This seems so incredibly grindy to me. Thanks for any input.

Also what buffs are intended to run once BM takes and end game?
Last edited by Ket87 on Mar 6, 2013, 12:59:35 AM
@dirty

You should check build progressions submitted by other players like you and adapt useful tips from there. Judging by your level and stats everything should be fine. Do you rush too much? Grind some more levels at ledge with a party.

You shouldn't use auras that eat up your health pool.

@ket

As you said yourself, you are tanky. This build focuses on tanking yourself up + having a considerable amount of dps. That means this build is not for ninja leveling yourself in 3 days to 70 level. I see that your dps is very low for your level. Dirty has damn nice weapon to get so far so I'd recommend updating your gear or skillset if LS doesn't suit you/is too slow for you for now. Check build progressions in the mainpage for great tips :) PM me if you still have questions.

Cheers

I've got balls of steel
Last edited by Freshbrewed on Mar 6, 2013, 7:29:17 PM
sir can please update the 2hand build because there is a new patch... btw thanks for this awesome build i really like it :D more power to you :))
ign: krobelus__

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info