[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

Alright sorry for late post.

Gear:

"
LostBearz wrote:
Alright sorry for late post.

Gear:

Hmm try to get a shield with higher block chance %, I'd say 34% as as minimum. Besides that your jewelry seems lacking, specially your amulet and moonstone ring, health on those would help you tons to survive. Also I recommend using 3 health pots (2 and atziris at higher level) and just 1 granite.

That should be some "easy" fixes for gaining more survivability.
Alright thanks, will hit my bank though getting the resistances back :x.

Hi, I would like to ask for advice. My dmg is only 32k without auras and 44,7k with hatred and herald of ash. You have 63k and I do not know where I'm losing so much. In the tree is missing me take one 10% melee damage, it is about 1k dmg and attack speed (1,8K). Gems are not perfect, but it can not be much. Thank you.

Spoiler

Tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQY5C2ES4RRSFm8XLxkuGjgaVRv6IQIkqiXfJy8n7SmlMZ41kja6Nuk64T38R35KyE3jTipPfVFgVdZYY1nzXhNfP2BLYSFk52VNZp5nm2qTbBZuaW6qcql07XZ_eA15aHnAeu97jHzZfuB-4oBWgKSE2YTvhxmMz5BVmSubLZ5XoLSkGaSsplenhKluqZWsqqyvtfK2QbyfvYG-ir6nwA_AGsEEw4bG2NJN1I_V7di93B3i6uNq45_kUeeR7tnvDvIv8pzzBvZI-tL7qvxL_o8=
"
HonzaQ wrote:
Hi, I would like to ask for advice. My dmg is only 32k without auras and 44,7k with hatred and herald of ash. You have 63k and I do not know where I'm losing so much. In the tree is missing me take one 10% melee damage, it is about 1k dmg and attack speed (1,8K). Gems are not perfect, but it can not be much. Thank you.

Spoiler

Tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQY5C2ES4RRSFm8XLxkuGjgaVRv6IQIkqiXfJy8n7SmlMZ41kja6Nuk64T38R35KyE3jTipPfVFgVdZYY1nzXhNfP2BLYSFk52VNZp5nm2qTbBZuaW6qcql07XZ_eA15aHnAeu97jHzZfuB-4oBWgKSE2YTvhxmMz5BVmSubLZ5XoLSkGaSsplenhKluqZWsqqyvtfK2QbyfvYG-ir6nwA_AGsEEw4bG2NJN1I_V7di93B3i6uNq45_kUeeR7tnvDvIv8pzzBvZI-tL7qvxL_o8=

Erm your tree isn't quite the same as any I posted, but I'll bite.
You're lacking the Berserking cluster which gives alot of attack speed, you're also lacking the Amplify node which alone gives 8% boost to cyclone.
Also I swapped to using a rare shield so I could put physical damage on it which also gives a nice boost.
I tried to take those points, Berserking cluster increased dmg on 47,2k. Amplify node is only "Increase" (unlike Concentrated Effect, which is "more") has moved dmg from 47,2k to 48.4. So do not worth me to take. Can you please write how much dmg will give you the shield? I suppose around 3k. Thank you.
"
HonzaQ wrote:
I tried to take those points, Berserking cluster increased dmg on 47,2k. Amplify node is only "Increase" (unlike Concentrated Effect, which is "more") has moved dmg from 47,2k to 48.4. So do not worth me to take. Can you please write how much dmg will give you the shield? I suppose around 3k. Thank you.

The shield gives me 8k dps, I drop down to 55k if I use Aegis.
This is a huge boost. Now I'm going to try Atziri. Thanks for build.
love this build Shakk, cheap and op.

-HakuQuestsaredeath/greatkisser
anyone luck with getting 3 reds on a 5/6l carcass jack yet :D?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info