[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

"
GRZNC wrote:

Tried to max every resist, while getting the most bonuses. If anything looks suspicious, please tell me how i can fix it.

Also, if any experienced player can tell me if there is a huge difference in taking 73+ maps if i get Lightning Coil, or should i go for Carcass/rare 6L.

Much apreciated.

Looks ok has room for improvement, but it's not bad, you're lucky with the +1 gloves it gives many options as to run higher auras and such.

As for Lightning Coil, I have no experience with it, but someone on this thread seemed to be using it. I guess it depends how efficiently you could get your lightning resistance capped.

"
Omgmynamesux wrote:
I'm using a variation of this build on Beyond (only difference is I run two different CWDT). Works well in Beyond(HC), although Physical Heavy Monsters (Kole) and Detonate Dead Monsters... hurt.. and I avoid them.

Streaming for kicks:
twitch.tv/omgthisnamesux

in case anyone wants to see how it plays on Maps - I'm only level 72 though, so work in progress.

Hah, didn't think anyone would be crazy enough to try it on Beyond, nice one.
Another update!
Managed to break the 50k dps mark

this was possibly with the new shield enchant that Haku can perform, it adds a maximum of 6-7 physical damage, it should be 1-3k dps boost depending on your previous stats.

This is obviously only possible if you drop Tempest Shield for Herald of Ash.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Sep 5, 2014, 12:26:54 PM
Currently playing this build on beyond, im going more block nodes/resistance to keep me capped. But im not sure what shield i should be using, either aegis aurora or try and find a phat evasion shield with lots of stats.
"
bemuse wrote:
Currently playing this build on beyond, im going more block nodes/resistance to keep me capped. But im not sure what shield i should be using, either aegis aurora or try and find a phat evasion shield with lots of stats.

I think either will be ok as long as the block % is 34% or more on the resistance shield, like I mentioned on my previous post, the new Haku crafting mod really changes alot for facebreaker builds.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Sep 6, 2014, 3:48:45 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwCcQSzBS0LYRRNFFIWbxcvGS4aOBvIG_ohAiSqJd8nLyftKaUxnjIJNZI2ujbpOtg64T38QzFHfkrITdhN404qT31RYFhjWfNeE18_YEtk52VNZp5nm2qTbBZsRm5pbpduqnJscql07XZ_eA15aHrve4x82X7gfuKAVoFvgziE2YTvhxmMdozPkFWZK5stnjyeV6C0ogCkGaZXp4SpaKluqZWsqqyvtPm18rZBvJ-9gb6KvqfAD8AawQTDhsbY0k3Uj9Xt2L3jauOf5FHnkew47w7vfPAf8kXynPMG9kj3vvrS-6r8S_4K_o8=

This is the same as your level 100 build but sacrifice 5% life for 25% physical damage
"
Gumby007 wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwCcQSzBS0LYRRNFFIWbxcvGS4aOBvIG_ohAiSqJd8nLyftKaUxnjIJNZI2ujbpOtg64T38QzFHfkrITdhN404qT31RYFhjWfNeE18_YEtk52VNZp5nm2qTbBZsRm5pbpduqnJscql07XZ_eA15aHrve4x82X7gfuKAVoFvgziE2YTvhxmMdozPkFWZK5stnjyeV6C0ogCkGaZXp4SpaKluqZWsqqyvtPm18rZBvJ-9gb6KvqfAD8AawQTDhsbY0k3Uj9Xt2L3jauOf5FHnkew47w7vfPAf8kXynPMG9kj3vvrS-6r8S_4K_o8=

This is the same as your level 100 build but sacrifice 5% life for 25% physical damage

That's great, I'll update the passives soon after I'm done working out a higher dps version of the tree.
Anyone knows what's the main-difference between this build, and the other one "How to Smash Heads" ?
Ign: Stevii
"
Stevii wrote:
Anyone knows what's the main-difference between this build, and the other one "How to Smash Heads" ?

This one focuses more on damage I guess.

First i wanna say tnx for this build i am following last couple of weeks and its awesome.

I wanted to play some melee class found this build on forum and i decide to follow it,i just took random stuff from my stash and start lvl up, my duelist was 56lvl at that point.

I am lvl 84 have no problem cleaning 74-75 maps atm,i was realy suprised when i try Torture chamber boss,i evade that boss whit all my character except whit this build killing boss take 3 sec total :)

My geer is selffound except aegis that i bought.my jewerly kinda sux but well i am not rich person,and lazzy to trade :)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwEswUtC2EUTRRSFy8ZLho4G8gb-iECJd8nLyftKaUxnjWSNro26TrYQzFHfkrITdhN404qT31RYFnzXhNfP2BLZOdlTWaeZ5tqk25pbpduqnKpdO12f3gNeWh673uMfNl-4H7igFaBb4TZhO-MdpBVmSubLZ48nlegtKIApBmkrKZXp4SpbqyqrK-18rZBvJ-9gb6KvqfAD8AawQTDhtJN1I_V7di942rjn-RR55HsOO8O8B_ynPMG97760vuq_o8=

All ress caped.
Hp: 4356
Cyclone dps : 26.717
Armor : 14.114 whit flask : 23174
Block: 59%
Spell block: 55% whit Stone of Lazhwar: 75% ( i use it only when there is a lot of spell caster and hard mod on maps dps drop to 22.964)

I got herald of ash gem and i start lvlng up,i have mana nodes but still cant turn on grace/hatred/Herald of ash dunno why,maybe becose my reduce mana isnt lvl20?

Sorry for my bad english and tnx again :)
Last edited by juja123 on Sep 7, 2014, 8:12:58 AM
Edit : Friend borow me reduce mana lvl 20 now it works:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info