[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQthFFIZLho4G8gb-iXfJy8n7SmlMZ4yCTWSOtg64T38QzFHfkrITdhN404qWfNeE18_YEtlTWaeZ5tqk2wWbEZuaW6qcmxyqXTteA15aHrvfNmBb4TZhO-HGYzPkFWZK548oLSkGaZXp4SpbqyqtfK2Qb2Bvoq-p8APwBrBBNJN1I_V7di945_kUew47w7yRfMG9kj60vuq_Ev-Cv6P

@65. Im kinda lost atm. Going for the INT notes so i can keep concentrated effect without relying too much on +attributes on rings/amulet. My question is, should i respecc some health notes for now, for dmg
"
faiths wrote:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQthFFIZLho4G8gb-iXfJy8n7SmlMZ4yCTWSOtg64T38QzFHfkrITdhN404qWfNeE18_YEtlTWaeZ5tqk2wWbEZuaW6qcmxyqXTteA15aHrvfNmBb4TZhO-HGYzPkFWZK548oLSkGaZXp4SpbqyqtfK2Qb2Bvoq-p8APwBrBBNJN1I_V7di945_kUew47w7yRfMG9kj60vuq_Ev-Cv6P

@65. Im kinda lost atm. Going for the INT notes so i can keep concentrated effect without relying too much on +attributes on rings/amulet. My question is, should i respecc some health notes for now, for dmg

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQthFFIZLho4G8gb-iECJd8nLyftKaUxnjIJNZI62EMxR35KyE3jTipPfVFgWfNeE18_YEtlTWaeZ5tqk2wWbEZuaW6qcmxyqXTtdn94DXloeu97jHzZfuB-4oBWhNmE74cZkFWZK55XoLSkGaZXp4SpbqyqtfK2Qb2Bvoq-p8APwBrBBNJN1I_V7di945_kUew47w7zBvrS-6r8S_6P

i'd remove some of those health nodes, this isen't hardcore ? right? if it was hardcore you would completly ignore all dmg nodes untill you had all ur block and Life nodes, id say geting your dmg and block nodes are alot more important then geting the life. Whats the point of high life if you have no defence?

I'd also recommend not geting the attack speed nodes (berserking's node's)

and rather get the block node's near the dualist starting area.
Last edited by Grnite on Sep 14, 2014, 11:37:06 AM
His tree does have some good stuff though. You will free up 3 passive points if you go to Resolute Technique through "Born to fight" and the two "+10 to strength"!

You'll get to Resolute technique 2 levels later but I'm guessing it more than makes up when "gaining" 3 passives.

Edit: I didnt realize that you already changed the passive tree :)

"
ShakkaFL wrote:
Spoiler
"
HonzaQ wrote:
Hi, I would like to ask for advice. My dmg is only 32k without auras and 44,7k with hatred and herald of ash. You have 63k and I do not know where I'm losing so much. In the tree is missing me take one 10% melee damage, it is about 1k dmg and attack speed (1,8K). Gems are not perfect, but it can not be much. Thank you.

Spoiler

Tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQY5C2ES4RRSFm8XLxkuGjgaVRv6IQIkqiXfJy8n7SmlMZ41kja6Nuk64T38R35KyE3jTipPfVFgVdZYY1nzXhNfP2BLYSFk52VNZp5nm2qTbBZuaW6qcql07XZ_eA15aHnAeu97jHzZfuB-4oBWgKSE2YTvhxmMz5BVmSubLZ5XoLSkGaSsplenhKluqZWsqqyvtfK2QbyfvYG-ir6nwA_AGsEEw4bG2NJN1I_V7di93B3i6uNq45_kUeeR7tnvDvIv8pzzBvZI-tL7qvxL_o8=

Erm your tree isn't quite the same as any I posted, but I'll bite.
You're lacking the Berserking cluster which gives alot of attack speed, you're also lacking the Amplify node which alone gives 8% boost to cyclone.
Also I swapped to using a rare shield so I could put physical damage on it which also gives a nice boost.
Spoiler
Last edited by Rullmihr on Sep 15, 2014, 9:07:30 AM
So I had a pair of 775% Facebreaker in my stash, this should be a nice idea of the dps that can be achieved on new leagues.

Which build would be the best for artzri's?
Hey,

would like to say "thank you" for the guide! Started my first cyclone Char a few days ago. Yesterday evening i hit the Level 60 and could wear on the Abyssus. My DPS increased from ~10k to ~20k. Feels good ;-) Currently i'm just using a 5link Armor because i can't afford a 6link yet. With a 6link i guess the increase would been bigger for sure.

For everyone interested, here is my Equip (nothing special) and my current skilltree (like Shakks..).

Now i have to level up all the gems and the char of course too ;-)
Last edited by Kampfhuhn87 on Sep 17, 2014, 3:28:09 AM
"
Which build would be the best for artzri's?

I'd say the balanced tree is a good start untill you get 50kish dps. Then you can skip most stuff just by going yolo on the bosses.

"
Kampfhuhn87 wrote:
Hey,

would like to say "thank you" for the guide! Started my first cyclone Char a few days ago. Yesterday evening i hit the Level 60 and could wear on the Abyssus. My DPS increased from ~10k to ~20k. Feels good ;-) Currently i'm just using a 5link Armor because i can't afford a 6link yet. With a 6link i guess the increase would been bigger for sure.

Now i have to level up all the gems and the char of course too ;-)

NP, glad you like it.
Is this build really that different from the "how to smash heads" one?
"
Sammun wrote:

When I started the build months ago there were alot of differences, now there's only some differences, in the end my build focuses alot on the DPS part more so than the one you mention..
"
ShakkaFL wrote:
"
Sammun wrote:

When I started the build months ago there were alot of differences, now there's only some differences, in the end my build focuses alot on the DPS part more so than the one you mention..

Alright, and will I be able to do fine without one of the support gems? Becaus eI only have 5l chest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info