[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

Re specced my Scion into this as i wanted a CoC but was pretty poor. It works extremly well for the price, gear isn't optimal but the damage is there. Specced out of EE as i have chosen to go Ball lightning with Arctic breath. It seems to clear a lot faster than Fireball does. What other gems is there that i could run in CoC with this build? Have a lot of chromes so you know.

Current Gear
~3945 18/12/2023
"
Keyblader wrote:
Re specced my Scion into this as i wanted a CoC but was pretty poor. It works extremly well for the price, gear isn't optimal but the damage is there. Specced out of EE as i have chosen to go Ball lightning with Arctic breath. It seems to clear a lot faster than Fireball does. What other gems is there that i could run in CoC with this build? Have a lot of chromes so you know.

Current Gear

Ethereal knives
Freezing pulse
Ice spear

Maybe a combination with herald of ice.

Uhh i wouldn't level spectral throw above lvl 5 to keep the mana cost low. Just a tip.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 24, 2014, 12:50:33 PM
When it comes to EK, isn't it like you cannot shotgun like you do with fireball for example?
Well, compared single dart to 5 fireballs... I think those elemental attack are stronger, but whenever i see some EK CoC, he can kill even single target bosses so fast...
Hi guys, I'm trying something, idk if I'm the only one, but I'm playing Herald of Ash + Flamesurge (And Artic Breath), what do you think about it ?
I'm pretty new to the build (respec) but it seems to deal a lot of damages atm
Last edited by Sixtine on Aug 24, 2014, 3:20:18 PM
How much dmg do I give up if I use ball lightning or arc instead of concentrated effect
"
lolCOMMANDO wrote:
How much dmg do I give up if I use ball lightning or arc instead of concentrated effect

To be honest i doubt you would lose out much. You gain the damage boost of an extra spell and lose the area damage boost from conc effect. Should be about even considering arc and ball lightning can shock.

"
Sixtine wrote:
Hi guys, I'm trying something, idk if I'm the only one, but I'm playing Herald of Ash + Flamesurge (And Artic Breath), what do you think about it ?
I'm pretty new to the build (respec) but it seems to deal a lot of damages atm

Let us know how it goes.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 24, 2014, 6:41:03 PM
hey,

thanks to share us this build.

I just wanted to ask you that can you beat the Atziri with this build?
"
kompaniet wrote:

Ethereal knives
Freezing pulse
Ice spear

Maybe a combination with herald of ice.

Uhh i wouldn't level spectral throw above lvl 5 to keep the mana cost low. Just a tip.

EK Doenst seem like a damage boost as it cant shotgun but ill try it.
Tried FP and Ice spear and didnt like them much.
The mana cost doesnt seem to increase for me. If it is, its not much anyway.
~3945 18/12/2023
"
Resine wrote:
Did you try different spells?
Isn't LMP better?

I haven't tried anything in 1.2, and didn't like other gems in 1.0.
People post successful experiences with different gems in this thread.
LMP is not better, but possible.

"
kompaniet wrote:
Because those 5 fireballs belong to the same cast they will hit and be processed before the 5 arctics right?

So the first fire ball hits for increased spell damage (-50% fire resistance on target) via ee debuff from lightning damage and buffs the target with +25% fire resistance for the next four fireballs.

Not sure about exact reasons but damage testing confirmed this version.

"
JavaMaster wrote:
I just wanted to ask you that can you beat the Atziri with this build?

Haven't tried myself, no successful attempts reported so far :(

"
Keyblader wrote:
The mana cost doesnt seem to increase for me. If it is, its not much anyway.

You add 50 dps to 10k+. Well, if that works for you, why not.
There was a guy trying aziri with this build a couple pages back. He almost did it afaik.
Don't remember why he gave up. If he gave up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info