Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
Relidar wrote:
This was my first CoC build and i have to say it was a very fun experience, thank you!

I'd like to do this again in the next 4 month leagues but I'd like to get some more feedback first. From my experience, this build gets better with time and having high block in combination with all the evade, dodge and OG, it's very hard to die even in difficult maps.

How well do other CoC options fare compared to this? I'm considering trying a Barrage version next time, but how are the defenses compared to this version?

Any recommendations to a tested and working guide would be appreciated.

If you go Barrage then obviously you're not using the OpieOP daggers which give you max block on dual wield, you'll need to compensate for that defensively but it could work.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
If you go Barrage then obviously you're not using the OpieOP daggers which give you max block on dual wield, you'll need to compensate for that defensively but it could work.

I don't think you read my post.
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
"
Relidar wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

I don't think you read my post.

You asked about how the defenses compare.

The daggers give you dual block.

If you go Barrage, you don't use daggers.

No dual wield block.

If you want a guide, here's a VERY popular Barrage one ->

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/712837
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 18, 2014, 8:25:14 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
You asked about how the defenses compare.

The daggers give you dual block.

If you go Barrage, you don't use daggers.

No dual wield block.

If you want a guide, here's a VERY popular Barrage one ->

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/712837

And that's why i made the post, asking what kind of defenses other CoC builds use. Iron Reflexes in combination with MoM or AA takes up quite a lot of points. Pure Armor requires very good gear. And so on.

Thanks for the link though!
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
hey guys, im newplayer
can i ask one question?
coc build ,did u think so elemental weakness or critical weakness is good for use ?
and than , if 6L
spectral throw+ fireball+ gmp+ coc+ arctic breath +
or concentrated effect/ life leech <--??
which one is good?

thanks
Last edited by hotshotgghot on Jul 19, 2014, 5:51:57 AM
"
hotshotgghot wrote:
hey guys, im newplayer
can i ask one question?
coc build ,did u think so elemental weakness or critical weakness is good for use ?
and than , if 6L
spectral throw+ fireball+ gmp+ coc+ arctic breath +
or concentrated effect/ life leech <--??
which one is good?

thanks

Of course you can ask.

1. I tried both curses. They are equally good in my opinion. I tend to use critical weakness just because it gives smoother gameplay (more crit procs overall) but in the end i think they provide just about the same damage boost.

2. Just use concentrated effect. You can use life leech. It will be a little drop in damage output but you don't need it.

Your flasks recharge all the time from crits and you rarely take any damage. When you do take a little damage just pop a life flask and by the time you take damage next time you will be at full health a long time ago.

The idea for all evasion builds is the same imo. You take a bit of damage now and then but since it happens so rarely you will always be on full health. Ample time to heal in between.
How do you deal with single target rare monster with Elemental Reflect mod?
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
"
MiniMinhMo wrote:

Single target is mostly not a problem. Just shoot it down.

You can pop vaal grace to be rather safe but the best is to use a separate 4 link for reflects if you want to be super safe.

From the guide:

"
Elemental reflect. Change main skill to ST-LMP-CoC-EK-whatever (I used faster proj + inc crit dmg). If you are using fixed color GGGBBB 6L, ST-CoC-EK-ICS-ICD-PCoC or same thing with cyclone should do. Get 4L CoC or manually cast spell for phys reflect aura. Slower, but still doable. Reroll double reflect maps.

Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 20, 2014, 4:45:56 PM
"
MiniMinhMo wrote:

I haven't any problems with this:

IGN: kadete
Thanks for the suggestions, but I think I'll use Vaal Immortal Call every time I see a rare reflect monster. (:
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info