[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
mmmm carcass work better than voll protector in term of dps boost?

Don't think it's playable with Voll's because of mana issues - maybe you need EB then.

Would definitely be better DPS-wise with charges but I don't think it's worth it.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
oh interesting u said is possible play this build on low life?

but still change all gear/gem setup ?
"
oh interesting u said is possible play this build on low life?

but still change all gear/gem setup ?

If you play on low-life, build is completely different, gear is completely different.

Go in Shadow forums, click muir's thread for low-life dagger CoC, uber atziri capable.
Playing a slightly different version of it right now

As scion with coc glacial cascade/arc, its a lot more melee oriented/close-range
GC is great for safety/mob clearing (huge dmg, not lowered by gmp), and arc shocks helps for bosses.
No ballistic mastery/projectiles stuff cause the spells arent proj.
Also revolves around a 6L Daresso's wich helps tons for tankyness. Evade+dodge+block = seldom hit so you always get several endurance charges. And if ever hit, onslaught is great for +atkspeed/movespeed, more coc damage.
Also overall great movespeed (+14% passives / 10% rats nest / 30% atziri boots), meant for tactical low range play/placement with GMP and the glacial cascade area too.
Quite tanky in the end, planning for atziri (normal) farming, hence lots resists(meant to overcap) and movespeed, tho not there yet (i'll give it a 1st try lv80)
Spoiler

Objective, and right now lv65ish
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe31r6821mC5C2okBGxkIqvgwlKyEZxPye0DCpNkycVIBzcLOmD2zgbf8bxdt0N_EsnqRGWW686s_zFznFabZ2jDkhW6k4q0O5W-megbBYkPPyr44QFfbZB96PuDod2p1zAUTSTYnka2yP2Sn1JUfPqcNVjcBX2TGDv8HBSFr_v4wAGJP1aSIfbvqfnVJP8YeKuz-d0647e9rVI6NZte83qVUsFtYw2JpXUI92oxqIwcUt4OkLcVx6UrD8EsZVmEdWdqmKs1p0=

sound interesting ney
Has anyone tried this with Three Dragons? Changing ignite/freeze to shock/ignite seems like a decent win but I'm not sure if the loss in crit chance is worth it.
"
meep_42 wrote:
Has anyone tried this with Three Dragons? Changing ignite/freeze to shock/ignite seems like a decent win but I'm not sure if the loss in crit chance is worth it.

Freeze is nicer since this build could do with it ^.^ You can always replace Fireball with Arc if shcck-stacking is your thing.
I gave up on glacial cascade / flame surge spells, they were nice (better even) for mobbing/farming, but much much lower dps on bosses (no shotgun 10 GMP projectiles).
And since GMP Arctic/Fireball is decent enough for mobs, might as well stay as it

Lv72 right now, sometimes using arc instead of one (on resist fire or cold maps), and EK (elem reflect maps)

Regular elem reflect is not a problem with LgoH, but the problem is : i'd like to remove it sometimes to use concentrated effect and add some great dps... but i'm not on tabula rasa so i cant swap between red/blue slots.
Any red idea for a possible swap with Lgoh ? Was thinking maybe iron will, but uncertain still.

Using Daresso 6L + atziri boots is so nice for 46% dodge and 46% spelldodge (+73% block and if needed, lazwhar for 36% spellblock). It also provides onslaught sometimes to add some dps if you got hit. It's armor (1200ish) + the 3 endurance charges make for a 20-25% physical dmg mitigation added to all the evade/dodge mechanics. On top of that, when you get hit, you get attack speed wich scales perfectly with Life Gain on Hit to get back to 100% real quick.

Carcass jack would still be more dps, but not sure i'd want to lose such huge defensive props for a bit more damage...

One trouble tho is definitely mana regen. Half my mana is reserved for my clarity and still cant manage to uphold 100% shooting, have to use 2 mana flasks. Considering more mana regen nodes in build
Can't wait for the One Month Race to merge with Standard! I got these bad boys waiting for my Scion. (:
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
Hey guys i'm following this build at Standart league and it's awesome

Will you update this build for the new league?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info