[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
tigerbcc wrote:
I have some question.
1. I have 5L ER base right now and the Rat Nest
Current at lvl 50 and everything look just cool I can't stop playing it! So addictive. My crit chance is about 42.7, I would like to know what to go first about gear. 6L chest(ofc Tanbula) or the Maligaro.
2. What is better in your opinion between Romira ring and Maligaro or those are low priority
Sorry for my bad Ennglish haha PS. I'm playing on Ambush league

Get a 6-link. The Maligaro gloves aren't even a required piece, they are just a nice upgrade if you have the currency at some point. I'm level 75 and still using Doedre's Tenure gloves. A 6-link chest will do way more for you.
Radagastt is right, get a 6L.

I'm not sure if Romira's is good here. Crit and accuracy are nice, but getting life and resists with Tabula, Rat's Nest and Maligaro's is already not easy. If half of our hits crit, then we'll have 0 or 1 power charge most of the time. Romira's will improve dps and crit consistency, but is it worth losing life and resists?
man your build is cool:).but I dont want to go beyond lvl85 and I dont know which nodes to remove.can you give me a passive tree for lvl 85.thanks :)
"
alpancho wrote:
man your build is cool:).but I dont want to go beyond lvl85 and I dont know which nodes to remove.can you give me a passive tree for lvl 85.thanks :)

Scion? Remove Clear Mind (chaos resist) and either pressure points (25 crit multi) or 2% block node near Ondar's Guile.
Or drop the whole pressure points - gymnastics branch and take Phase Acrobatics instead, saving 4 points.
"
SunnyRay wrote:
"
alpancho wrote:

Scion? Remove Clear Mind (chaos resist) and either pressure points (25 crit multi) or 2% block node near Ondar's Guile.
Or drop the whole pressure points - gymnastics branch and take Phase Acrobatics instead, saving 4 points.

oops.sorry.I forgot to say I started as shadow.
Something like this or this or this then. Or something similar that suits your gear better :)
Last edited by SunnyRay on Apr 20, 2014, 11:39:49 AM
"
SunnyRay wrote:
Something like this or this or this then. Or something similar that suits your gear better :)

thank you very much for that man :)) I got one last question though if you don't mind.is that small mana problem-if played as shadow- stated in the build really that gear dependent?I mean if I don't have good mana items i won't be able to sustain my skills?
For leveling take Soul Siphon cluster (25 mana on kill), respec later.
At high levels, good mana items may save you 5 skill points (Mana Flows and Shaper).
You will be able to sustain main skill (others are cast with blood magic gem), but running 3 auras can be impossible till late.
How come you don't want to go past 85?
Had been trying to 6-link a few chests. Would stop after hitting a 5-link and then sell it so I wouldn't lose too much. After spendind around 400 fusings this way and not seeing a 6-link, I finaly picked up a decent Carcass Jack and decided to 6-link it. After hitting a 1000 fusings and still no 6-link, I was pretty discouraged and stopped playing for a few days as I had spent the majority of my currency on those fusings, but I finaly hit it today after having spent 1085 fusings on this chest.

Playing as a shadow and lvl 80 atm. Gear is as follows:
Spoiler

I have 67% crit chance which means I crit quite well. The difference from 55% to 67%, which I reached after putting on my crit chance gear, is huuuuuuge. So many more crit procs, I was very surprised.

I can't run 3 Auras yet as I'll have 10 mana left (lvl 11 clarity), so no Grace for me. 75/75/75 resists with Purity and I get a bit of chaos res from my boots. I normally use Molten Shell in the boots instead of purity of fire, but it does so little that I took it out so I could level the purity gem.

Still progressing through maps. About to start doing my 73s, but it's going smoothly. I die more than I should though, but that's more of a playstyle issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info