[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

2.0 skill tree, first attempt. Suggestions welcome.

16% block chance + 5 jewel sockets = 26% block chance.

With 12% Ungil's it means we need 75 - (15 + 2*12 + 26) = 10 block chance in weapon and amulet corruptions to cap block.

With legacy Ungil's we have more than enough block and can drop several jewel or block nodes, for example Gemini cluster with all the nodes leading to it.

Not sure about Arrow Dancing (new Ondar's) and the whole evasion thing. Without Ondar's and acrobatics armor can be an option. Vaal Pact for 1 point is probably worth it if you use 6L with life leech gem.

Another option is to forget about block and Ungil's and use acrobatics and some random good nodes with rare daggers.

Magma orb is worth trying. Haven't heard anything good about its interaction with frost wall.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Jul 13, 2015, 6:16:42 PM
So no more EE for 2.0 ?
Think so.

Will be glad if someone test it, but the fact that fireball's projectile speed has been increased by 30% while arctic breath is the same can kill the profit. Also, so many different nodes to grab. EE probably means not maxed block. For dodge variation may be.

Played a bit on Standard: clear speed is fine, survivability is not great even with good gear (but without new mod tiers and rare jewels since I haven't got them, and that's potential 40% increased max life). Look at my char Exinia for tree and gear I tried. Only 3.7k life.

Vaal Pact is good. Absence of 95% projectile evasion hurts, corspse spitters are dangerous.

Some 2.0 gems may fit well. Ice golem? Fortify support on whirling blades instead of rarity culling? Magma orb? Also that new Enlighten...
Last edited by SunnyRay on Jul 13, 2015, 2:50:55 PM
Uploaded 2.0 video.
Hi. Can you share your item and item links in video 2.0 ?

Thanks a lot.
Awesome Build for Scion!!!! ==)
"
leefire wrote:
Hi. Can you share your item and item links in video 2.0 ?

Here you go

Also, currently you can see items, links and skill tree used in the video in my Profile, character name Exinia.

I didn't fill all the links or optimize gear and auras, just used some items and gems found in countless read-only stash tabs to make a video.
As my char is lvl 77 and have the legacy Ungil's, I'll skip the gemini cluster.

I will try this ,I hope today, and I keep you informed.
im lvl 57 and doing great heres my passive skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAx4FtQYjBx4OSBGWFr8ajR9BIuok_SaVKgsqOC2oLggwfDY9N9RJUUtXUUdVS1smXfJei1-wYeJirGyMbWxvnnBScNV3B38rf_uDCYO9hMWHE4nTjDaNv4_6k_yVLpu1nKSdqrGQtUi31r6AwOPDOspKz-nQ0NaK21nd5-dU53To1uuO7T_w1fGz8-r_3g==
and my gear
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DT297/characters
tell me what i must change if needed

soz for the sh#t post new to Posting stuff
Last edited by DT297 on Jul 14, 2015, 5:50:23 AM
Since you are doing great, everything is fine :)

"Elemental damage with weapons" and "adds ... damage to attacks" mods don't work with this build in endgame, but are fine for leveling. Replace them when you feel that ST hits don't deal much damage compared to spell hits. May be it's time already, may be not. Looks like you need more resistances.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Jul 14, 2015, 11:57:11 AM
Hi! I've been playing your build for a few months and it's awesome! :) I'm currently level 80, and having a lot of fun doing maps. After 2.0 i used almost the same tree as 1.3.
I have the following gear.
Spoiler

And my passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAAYDHgW1BiMHHghnDY0N0Q5ID6sRlhX2Fr8YPB7fH0Ei6iP2JIsk_SaVKPoqCy2oLggwfDWSOuFBh0cGSn1LV02STeNPVlFHVUtW-l3yXotfsGHiYnljQ2egb55wUnDVdwd_K3_GglOCx4MJg72ExYcTh3aJ04w2jX2Nv5M6k_yVLpitm7WcpKOKplexkLM_tUi3PrfWvSe-vMDjwzrKSs3qz-nQ0NaK2L3bWd3n45_nVOjW6xTrju4O8NXxs_JF8uHz6vno_MX-Cv6P_94=

Can you suggest me something to make it better. Any suggestion at all, no matter how small or big is hugely appreciated :) Also any comment on my gear or anything else will be appreciated too!
Thanks!

Edit: I also have a 5-link Voll's Armor, should i use that instead of Tabula? I would have to remove Concentrated Effect, or is it worth keeping? ( I have 4 power charges.)
Last edited by Prashanna on Jul 18, 2015, 6:22:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info