cwdt = molten shell - immotal call - increase duration => auto-cast skill buff when taken damge right ? or we need manual buff molten + immotal skill
you need cwdt
i have linked gem like u, but it's not auto cast. i must manual buff......
"
Assmucus wrote:
"
pichapie wrote:

flame totem damage at 1.1k using

flame totem - GMP - faster projectile - added chaos - IIR

your totems shouldnt die that easily if u took the totem defensive nodes in my build. Just resummon them.

hey there assmucus

since my last post, i have leveled up to 75 from 68 and getting the hang of moving around with my totems especially against range attackers

so far i'm doing fine with this build, slowly doing higher maps

my current damage on my totem is 1.4k (iir gem) and 1.7k (non-iir)

i do find my totems getting destroyed fast against elemental damages but then again if i isolate the mob, ie, guiding them with nonstop summoning of my totems they do go get wasted by my totems

now, i wonder if spell damage from wands (my weapons, self-found no trade yet):

are benefitting the totem damage or must i focus solely on fire damage/projectile damage/cast speed alone?

thanks and i am seriously wanting to bring your build to atziri :D
Last edited by pichapie on Mar 19, 2014, 10:35:42 PM
"
pichapie wrote:
"
Assmucus wrote:
"
pichapie wrote:

flame totem damage at 1.1k using

flame totem - GMP - faster projectile - added chaos - IIR

your totems shouldnt die that easily if u took the totem defensive nodes in my build. Just resummon them.

hey there assmucus

since my last post, i have leveled up to 75 from 68 and getting the hang of moving around with my totems especially against range attackers

so far i'm doing fine with this build, slowly doing higher maps

my current damage on my totem is 1.4k (iir gem) and 1.7k (non-iir)

i do find my totems getting destroyed fast against elemental damages but then again if i isolate the mob, ie, guiding them with nonstop summoning of my totems they do go get wasted by my totems

now, i wonder if spell damage from wands (my weapons, self-found no trade yet):

are benefitting the totem damage or must i focus solely on fire damage/projectile damage/cast speed alone?

thanks and i am seriously wanting to bring your build to atziri :D

Ur welcome! If you are using chaos dmg gem. Your dmg should be 80%fire 20%chaos. Importance by order i would suggest would be
spell/cast/projectile/fire spell dmg boost your overall dmg both fire and chaos

Edit. Atzirir will be a pain in the ass cause of her chaos dmg =\ im at 75 map pools alr lvl 84 but still no confidence.
Last edited by Assmucus on Mar 19, 2014, 11:45:21 PM
I believe i need more damage at this point to make do higher maps faster. are wands the only source of our damage? wouldn't scepters do more? i need more damage :(
yup,gem levels and shock nova trap too. what level maps are u doing? im still clearing fast at 75 maps except a few mods.
Last edited by Assmucus on Mar 20, 2014, 2:26:47 PM
The build below is very similar to a build I ran in Domination(keeping in mind the tree is now changed). While it may just be opinion i do think this routing is far superior to the Totemic Zeal versions because the value of getting Totemic zeal is not worth the amount of points it takes to travel to it. Let me know what you think

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwCcQSzBS0GoAthEMwUIBRNFHEWbxiRGYUaOBpsG_odFCFgJKol3ycvJ-0pTyoTK7YspzbpPC1AoEGHRmlG10d-SsRM_1BHVbVVxlivWfNaK13GXz9gS2EhZIRlTWaeaHRyqXTtdPF4DXhpeWh674KbhNmE74cpjEaPRpBVlKCeuZ7NogCj8qQZpKynMKeEq8Wsqq9stQS3PryfvorAGsEExPbFisauz2XQ0NhN2mLfv-Lq42rjn-Qi6hjvDvAf8i_z3fau9zL4k_jr-b356PrS
"
Assmucus wrote:
yup,gem levels and shock nova trap too. what level maps are u doing? im still clearing fast at 75 maps except a few mods.

73 is fast for me and would do higher if they actually drop
"
Sipper888 wrote:
The build below is very similar to a build I ran in Domination(keeping in mind the tree is now changed). While it may just be opinion i do think this routing is far superior to the Totemic Zeal versions because the value of getting Totemic zeal is not worth the amount of points it takes to travel to it. Let me know what you think

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwCcQSzBS0GoAthEMwUIBRNFHEWbxiRGYUaOBpsG_odFCFgJKol3ycvJ-0pTyoTK7YspzbpPC1AoEGHRmlG10d-SsRM_1BHVbVVxlivWfNaK13GXz9gS2EhZIRlTWaeaHRyqXTtdPF4DXhpeWh674KbhNmE74cpjEaPRpBVlKCeuZ7NogCj8qQZpKynMKeEq8Wsqq9stQS3PryfvorAGsEExPbFisauz2XQ0NhN2mLfv-Lq42rjn-Qi6hjvDvAf8i_z3fau9zL4k_jr-b356PrS

thats my tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info