Double Strike and Spectral Throw- Easy Peasy; NO GG Gear required (updated for Rampage)

I found another pair of Aurseize last night- 3 in total since league beginning. They are 47s. I have a Reaper, a great helmet, 1 great ring and the mitts. Need boots (other than low life ones) and another ring with intel.

Good
Spoiler

BAD
Spoiler

Going to save up and buy the gold unique rings- they are the biggest addition to IR.. need that gem too.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
**updated to 75** found new chest on a map 5L.. I think it's better but pure armour and rolling 2 green slots was very lucky so I am trying out using DS with added faster attacks on mana instead of BM to increase DPS..

old

new
POE is life. POE is ♥.
*Updated to 76- going for Sentinel passive for resists and more armour
POE is life. POE is ♥.
UPDATED TO 77**
POE is life. POE is ♥.
updated to 78** added end game chest I crafted with 6 chaos, 300 jewelers, 105 chromes and 5 fuse

From

to this

POE is life. POE is ♥.
**updated passive tree to level 80** Did palace map last night and got 38 percent of a level.. then totem killed me with its death fire.. lost 10 percent but still had gained 22 :) Good weekend. Will update more stats later.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
**Updated with defence/offence stats** Level 81 tonight
POE is life. POE is ♥.
**updated with Devoto's**
POE is life. POE is ♥.
**Updated with pictures!!**
POE is life. POE is ♥.
**New gloves-added 1500 DPS; Resists still capped; elemental belt will cover all min/max resist maps**
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info