Double Strike and Spectral Throw- Easy Peasy; NO GG Gear required (updated for Rampage)

im curious what is your current damage displayed on skill spectral throw.
"
zzang wrote:

4Links at moment: 2083.6

POE is life. POE is ♥.
I have almost the same build with axes, this is mine:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0OPBLhE0wUIBRxGJEY2xmFGjgaVRpsIWAkqib4Jy8ppTBPMHcxnjJ-NZI26DbpOlI9_ECgQXRKfU3jTipQR1W1Vw1YY1ivWfNZ_luvXz9gS2EhZKNlp2aeZ6ByqXTtdPF2K3gNeu982YCKhO-GYIcph2qHdojxjM-QVZHOlZueuZ7Nn8ukrKZXpzCnhKlurKq18rvtvJ_AGsEEwaPG2NIh3Q3iYeNq45_vDvIv8932SPcy9033vvrS_MX-jw==

Main difference except for the axe nodes is that I skipped the templar health part but went up the tree for elemental adaption and also took the ele node at marauder which gives me 78% all resist. 3K spectral throw and 8K double strike dps atm but my axe is shit. Gonna finish my tree with the upper duelist health + acceleration, the templar health and maybe the aura buff nodes.

I swap added fire with life leech gem on no or half regen maps. Might just keep added fire and use warlords mark for this purpose instead.

Last edited by Killabytes on Mar 14, 2014, 3:18:17 AM
hey Killa- going for extra resists are a good idea.. I contemplate taking them lots but I have the insatiable need to put into damage or life so I usually wait until I'm past level 80 to add them in if I have to. * have a Ranger and Scion over 80.

PS: 6L in Ambush already? I'm very jealous!!! I'd also probably put my Double Strike in there to get the DPS over 20K.

pps: quality your gear!! you'll get slightly better phys. resist with the higher numbers!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
"
zzang wrote:

4Links at moment: 2083.6

dont get me wrong the build looks cool i would love to do a 2hand spectral throw but the damage seem to be a LOT lower than my groundslammer and even my groundslammer with 4k damage clears pretty slow.

Im I wrong in the assumption that you clear pretty slow maps and endgame content?

Because i cant decide if i choose the FoTM aura stacking spectral throw build or a 2h marauder one.

Also can you add any videos for gameplay like piety kill and map clears?
Last edited by zzang on Mar 14, 2014, 2:39:05 PM
Hey- I use my Double Strike to clear maps to be honest, as I can get the DPS close to 15K and I move around with Leap Slam which is pretty fast. ST I use when I have tons of skeletons and random monsters in my way OR if I want to leech lots of life at once without using my blood magic (I use ST to stay alive and DS to kill things, basically)

DPS will go up with the next few damage nodes I get and with quality gems, the DPS increases dramatically. I really need another 5L at least so I am hoarding my jewelers so that I can make my weapon 6S and attempt to 5L; I'll put DS in the mace as the colors will be easier to grab and put ST in the chest as the colors will be easier to get.

I've never actually streamed before but I'll investigate that.

Piety takes 2 minutes to kill :D
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Hey , is Marohi Erqi good for this build ?
I wonder should i buy 2h mace 456 pdps 0.95 as ,what u think? Or isn't it too slow ?
Last edited by kory1979 on Mar 15, 2014, 5:21:59 AM
Hey kory- I keep going back and forth between 2 maces I have and honestly, the faster the better. Why? Cause the more times I hit an enemy, the more life leech I get and the longer I can sit in a large crowd and not have to worry about dying. Hiting harder but slower is good if you don't have a huge bunch of monsters-which is rare. I guess its preference but I feel that sacrificing slightly more DPS for a higher attack speed will be better in the long run- still investigating. Higher attack speed means faster map clearing as well which is always useful- specially when farming.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
How do you farm on low life with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info