Double Strike and Spectral Throw- Easy Peasy; NO GG Gear required (updated for Rampage)

Any tips for a newbie? My friend is going to try out this build, but we're not really familiar with the skills/leveling/skill tree system. Could you give me a quick layout on what to do early levels, and how to play with this build?

Just 6L this armour after crafting it- just like the first astral. Feeling good; Mara has 64 phys dam reduction with grace up.

Note some gems/items have been vaal'd; some were awesome, some didn't change and some I am releveling :p
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Aug 5, 2014, 9:26:40 AM
I hope you plan to update for FM (and that it's still viable), this is my favorite build!
I have updated this feed with new league passives; Rampage at start of thread under the pictures :) Enjoy. Not tested this version, however. Not sure if there is a big buff or not but you sure will have lots of life!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Going to change spec and try atziri out; more armour and life! Will update the results and the entire build this weekend- hopefully. I am also going to recreate my TS/IceShot/Puncture Build as well as RT Molten Striker Build from Rampage. Ranger build is guaranteed to kill normal Atziri at lvl 90 (for me cause I was a wimp and didn't try until then) :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Nov 26, 2014, 7:36:35 PM
will update with a new tree for mace AND a tree for axes as in my uber farming efforts:

armour and 2H got buffed while life maybe did, maybe didn't- not sure.

will also try out Molten Strike.

edit: proposed axe build- will try it out tonight

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Dec 12, 2014, 4:12:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info