Double Strike and Spectral Throw- Easy Peasy; NO GG Gear required (updated for Rampage)

"
"
Poyayan wrote:
"
Dex = evasion; I have tons of strength. Evasion = Armour with Iron Reflex

You might want to reread what I said. If you like the dex then use the extra point to pick up the 30 dex node. That ends up giving you +10 str and +10 dex over what the present build has for the same number of points.

Ahh, I see what you're saying. Good point. Will make adjustments.

One more small tweak. You can pick up Armour and Life instead of a 6% life node from the circle for a free 12% armour. Great build.
Liking the build so far iswirl. Already did a few tweaks to your initial build when I started it last week. Things like the swapping 2 dex nodes for a single strength, freeing up a skill point, between the marauder and duelist tree which I see you have now done as well.

Am not sure on the need for Arcane Efficiency but having not got up to high levels on my marauder yet I cant dismiss it and assume you need to offset high mana costs on skills a little.

Anyway below I have put up a 118 point full tree I would use to lvl100, accomodating your Arcane Efficiency. If not needed you could swap out the 3 points for other useful nodes like Savagery for an extra frenzy charge (Bloodrage), 2 Flask nodes next to ThickSkin, or maybe even the Critreduction/armour/ArmourMastery combo in the marauder section. Plenty of choices.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0OPBLhFCAUTRT2GJEaOBpVJd8nLymlMHUxnjIJMn41kjboOQ46UjrYPfxAoEE_RmlHfkp9SshN404qUEdR5lW1Vw1YY1ivWfNbr18_YEthIWSjZU1noGqTa9lsRm5pbqpybHKpcrt07XgNeu98u3zZhNmE74Y7hymHaod2iPGMz5AKkFWQbJHOmsyeuZ7Nn8uhbaIApKymV6cwp4SpaKluqXOplKvFrKq0L7XytkG5zbvtvJ--p8APwBrBBMWKxtjSIdJN1e3ZYd0N3sHh2uOf5K3sOO8O8B_yL_ZI9zL3vvzF_o8=
IGN: ??? Awaiting new league
Last edited by Zeraphim2922 on Apr 30, 2014, 7:43:18 AM
Hey- that looks like where I am going with my tree too :)

Need the Arcane Eff. as 6L skills start costing quite a bit and my mana pool is not so high when running an aura.

I'd like to point one thing out- when I am throwing points into seemingly lame areas with low life, it is probably because I am saving up points to get somewhere else. Currently, I am puttin' passives into Scion wheel until I have enough passives saved up to get to "Thick Skin"

Once I have those 5 passives saved, then I'll spec out of the lower life passives and go for the big daddy of life nodes.

I'm really liking the gritty details coming out of you gentlemen; the tree is going to be perfect with your continued help.

I'm updating the tree with your idea's as they come. Looks good!!

PS: Attempted Atziri solo. Didn't go well. Need help gettin' both Vaals' down. If I have a partner, this will be a breeze. Got the achievement for them last night but with my last hit and kill, they killed me too and there were no portals left.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Apr 30, 2014, 1:25:33 PM
What do we think of the new Molten Strike? Does it compare to Double Strike at all?
"
Dnadz wrote:
What do we think of the new Molten Strike? Does it compare to Double Strike at all?

I haven't tested it out, tbh :p If I find one, Ill level it up and do a comparison- same skill gems would apply.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Got new boots and updated my passives as Unwavering Stance is no longer required.

From
to

Crafted new belt to help with the resist loss:

From
to

Cold still under 76 :( Have another belt but will probably let the lender keep using and craft something else.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on May 3, 2014, 8:41:15 PM
"
Got new boots and updated my passives as Unwavering Stance is no longer required.

If we take Iron Reflexes, why would we not have Unwavering Stance? Isn't not being stunned just all upside since we have no evasion?
"
Dnadz wrote:
"

If we take Iron Reflexes, why would we not have Unwavering Stance? Isn't not being stunned just all upside since we have no evasion?

If you look at the mod on the boots, it says "Unwavering Stance", and because this mod doesn't stack in any way with what I have in my passive tree already, I removed it from my passive tree to free up 2 passive points to add with others I had acquired and those passives lead me to the big Life node "Thick Skin" near the Ranger side of the tree. These boots gave me 600 life when all said and done :) Plus, I cannot be knocked back.

Only disadvantage I see are lack of resists for people that haven't accommodated for it and no sockets- I gave up my CWDT setup.

Oh, the 3d Art is awesome!
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Added a Sacrificial Garb skin to the Astral instead of the Belly as it's pretty gorgeous. GGG gave me the belly back!! It didn't destroy it which is nice; means I get my Windscream boots back too :) Will update forum with the new look when I get some time.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on May 8, 2014, 3:45:56 PM
*Doing some MF in these higher levels.. stats have changed slighly and will need to update. Looking for leech amulet with life so I can hit 6K life.

Currently crafting:

2, 40 resists and %170 armour increase.. holla!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on May 20, 2014, 11:09:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info