Corrupted Area Spawns

updated
IGN: GyreJubjub (Nemesis)
Can confirm Quarantined Quarters Sarn Slums in Merciless. Another attack the boss does that isn't listed is 'Fire Nova' (360 degree Incinerate).
"
Haerdalas wrote:
Also, Found Mystic Clearing earlier, cant remember where though. Boss was a unique monkey-chief guy (called something like Nemi... Not sure, this was a while back) who had Soul-Eater and summoned small semi-invisible chimps called "Aspect of Nemi". He also gave surrounding creatures additional elemental damage, Lighting and fire iirc.

I dont know whether killing the aspects works with his Soul-Eater, but though he had a lot of hp he wasnt too dangerous.

Found this area in Riverways (Normal). The boss name was "Simi, the Nature Touched".
Last edited by reprobus on Mar 7, 2014, 10:24:14 AM
I found the Mystical Clearing spawn in the Riverways while playing on Cruel difficulty at level 47ish. The boss is Simi, The Nature Touched. He's a giant gorilla. I tried it a few times but I was getting destroyed so I gave up. I was playing a cold caster with Freezing Pulse and Ice Spear. If I let him get close to me he would destroy me almost instantly, and if I tried to stay away and get him from long range with Ice Spear, I would get swarmed by a million adds and killed.
"
reprobus wrote:
"
Haerdalas wrote:
Also, Found Mystic Clearing earlier, cant remember where though. Boss was a unique monkey-chief guy (called something like Nemi... Not sure, this was a while back) who had Soul-Eater and summoned small semi-invisible chimps called "Aspect of Nemi". He also gave surrounding creatures additional elemental damage, Lighting and fire iirc.

I dont know whether killing the aspects works with his Soul-Eater, but though he had a lot of hp he wasnt too dangerous.

Found this area in Riverways (Normal). The boss name was "Simi, the Nature Touched".

Were you able to make any headway on killing him? And if so, what is your character like?
"
Kamina100 wrote:
Were you able to make any headway on killing him? And if so, what is your character like?

PM'd the answer—
Last edited by reprobus on Mar 7, 2014, 10:43:56 AM
Forgotten Oubliette - also at lower prison

boss: Coniraya, Shadow of Malice
uses rain of arrows, split arrow and puncture (or lmp puncture)

so you can choose to die to puncture or rain of arrows

edit: also spawns shocking ground
Last edited by Foggydew on Mar 7, 2014, 12:25:55 PM
The Cloud ridge boss doesn't have regen.

He has life leech on his burning ground skill.
Last edited by Gigelfofgeeden on Mar 7, 2014, 2:34:25 PM
Inner Grounds found in Imperial Gardens A3M.
BOSS IS TANKY AS HELL.
Walled-off Ducts found in normal Slums Sewers.

Vulnerability casting lunaris whipping boss, casting lots of lightning. Did not have time to read the boss name :)

Edit: Neglected cellar is also in Marketplace
Last edited by Bingeling on Mar 7, 2014, 5:33:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info