Corrupted Area Spawns

Sealed Corridors
- Sceptre of God (lower, both times in second floor) (2x)
- Boss: Wiraq the Impaler. "IDK what monster is, but it looks like Piety when she's on fire form. Not very difficult."

found that in dominus runs in upper sceptre of god 3 times, 2 floors before dominus everytime

boss hits my marauder like crazy when boss goes under half health... i die in that few times everytime
i found the hidden patch in crossroads
boss:really fast snake with proximety shield
skills:puncture and shooting 3 spike/thorns
In the Mud Flats (Merciless) I found two different corrupted, one buried in the ground other into a bridge to the water.
Metalsmith is just mental. Those totems with Arctic Breath and Freezing Pulse are way overtuned. They hit like 10 times a second and even with 77% all res I had no chance what so ever. Frozen until dead.
are all these zones you guys finding in standard? i found a corrupted orb in a map, but haven't found any zones yet.
Beheader Ataguchu in Arcane Chambers - Has Cyclone and Cleave attacks, Chaos over time with Corrupted Blood, speeds up with loss of life
well dunwich_horrer these are in all leagues the ones i have found are in standerd mostly and some already posted in ambush
"
are all these zones you guys finding in standard? i found a corrupted orb in a map, but haven't found any zones yet.

No corrupted areas in maps, says so in patch notes
cavern of wrath - Strange Stinkhole
IGN: griefbringer, im_pa, shiek_ah
Concealed Cavity in lower submerged passage too (merciless)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info