Corrupted Area Spawns

I found Sunken Shingle in Mud Flats (Cruel).

Boss is a cannibal called Perquil the Lucky. He uses Spectral Throw with lmp (i think it was 3 project) and some kind of Storm Call with markings on the ground that follow you as you move and activate after some time. If you stand still the markings all stack under you.
I was farming city of sarn for neglected cellar corrupted zone for 1 hr 45 minutes last night.

105 minutes farming w/ ~1 minute every 15 to sell yellow/drop currency
in that time 5 different spawns of corrupted area, always same location, mid map
drop results 4 corrupted gems, 1 fragment

on average I'd move through the zone in about 2-4 minutes b/c i was clearing everything to check for alternate spawns

sooo [105 - (105/15)]/(3 minutes per run)/(5 areas found) = ~6 runs/ corrupted area

boss is rima temptress, multitrap w/ freezing pulse/frost nova, and a blizzard type spell
can be tricky for melee if you don't have capped resist/decent HP, not summoner friendly
------------------>> IGN: Puerrto <<------------------
found the Entombed Chamber on the Catacombs (merc)

Cant remember the boss name though, but its a Colossal Bonestalker who hits really hard.
Strange Sinkhole found on Mud Flats merc. Boss is "Mother of the Hive" a big Crustacean Sniper who births moar Crustacean Snipers. Also allies cant die.
Got the Narrow Ravine area at the end of The Western Forest cruel right before the quest mob area. The boss was a Devourer that casts ball lightning.
Last edited by Noriss on Mar 6, 2014, 2:00:10 PM
Found clouded ridge at cruel ledge. Boss is a Konu, Maker of Wind- goatman that upon landing from leap slam causes burning ground and regens himself
Just found Disused Furnace in the Crematorium. Didnt get the bosses name, but he is an Undying Incinerator who uses a rather powerful Firestorm. I had to call in help to kill him as his dps was insane for anyone standing still.
Also, Found Mystic Clearing earlier, cant remember where though. Boss was a unique monkey-chief guy (called something like Nemi... Not sure, this was a while back) who had Soul-Eater and summoned small semi-invisible chimps called "Aspect of Nemi". He also gave surrounding creatures additional elemental damage, Lighting and fire iirc.

I dont know whether killing the aspects works with his Soul-Eater, but though he had a lot of hp he wasnt too dangerous.
Last edited by Haerdalas on Mar 6, 2014, 2:17:42 PM
Furnace boss is Curator Miem. Undying Incinerator with super-powerful Firestorm. Only for strong players.
updated with more sightings (i'll update a few times a day)
IGN: GyreJubjub (Nemesis)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info