Corrupted Area Spawns

Sunken Shingle also spawns in Ship Graveyard and the Cove right after it. Thats all I seem to run into o.O
So seems that it spawns on normal - merciless. So thats why there is 60 new bosses, u count x3 almost all the areas on each difficulty.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Stagnant Canal, Docks, Always spawns on an "arm" of docks, not center platform

Boss: Wiraqucha, Ancient Watcher Vaal construct serpent
resist ele
resist chaos

casts shroud (blinds), has hallucinations (copies of self, reduced dmg on copies)
------------------>> IGN: Puerrto <<------------------
sacred chambers: solaris level 2

boss has spectral throw and animate weapon and maybe some other things i was too busy staying alive
Inner Grounds spawns in The Imperial Gardens. (Found it in normal difficulty)

The boss is "Inti of the Blood Moon" a corpse eater with Quick, Soul Eater, Ele Resist/Chaos Resist. Also spawns miniature corpse eaters. He is very, very hard. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I haven't managed to beat him yet but it looks like single target melee is the best way to go.
Last edited by CAHelix on Mar 7, 2014, 7:03:59 AM
The Archives (Cruel) can Spawn a "restricted Library" or s.th. like that, did not take note of the name, sry.
As the Zone got a lot smaller with the Patch it should easily be farmable, Boss was a 3-Shot / Rain of Arrows / some Kind of Firerain spamming something.

Killed my Marauder(53) without any problems, called a Witch(62) to Help and wiped with her till the boss died.
Neglected Cellar also see from Warhouse Sewer (normal)
Forbidden Chamber, Vaal Ruins Level 1 (Merciless)
Boss: Haviri, Vaal Metalsmith
Summons various totems, notably: 'Quill Rain', Multiproj Fireball, Arctic Breath, Multiproj Freezing Pulse, Arctic Breath, Storm Call, Shock Nova & Ethereal Knives. Can have at least 3 of any (?) up at a time.
Last edited by Hojirozame on Mar 7, 2014, 7:43:03 AM
Arcane Chambers found in Lunaris 3. Boss is Beheader Ataguchu; seems like a new type of monster, runs Cyclone and has high Chaos DMG or bleeding dmg.
"

Narrow Ravine
- The Western Forest (at the Edge, not far from the blocked exit), Act 2 Normal (2x) & Cruel
- Layout: like warehouse districts (boo!), yet a little bit less annoying
- Boss: Mother of the Hive, Devourer that casts ball lightning

Found the boss on same map in Merciless Difficulty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info