[2.2] Arly's Lightning Arrow - Elemental Pathfinder

It can certainly work but you will be down 1 or more crucial auras. i would recommend getting all auras first before getting crit nodes or ele dmg near shadow.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
WOOPS, I got all crit nodes first I thought that would boost dps moar :/
Also I took aspect of the eagle should I regret that out and take the path around that you took? I thought all those nodes would be great for dps with +phys +attack speed + crit chance

?
"
BasRutten69 wrote:
Also I took aspect of the eagle should I regret that out and take the path around that you took? I thought all those nodes would be great for dps with +phys +attack speed + crit chance

?

i would take aspect to get hit chance to 85. if its already 85 get something else.
Last edited by Nephalim on Apr 1, 2014, 12:09:18 AM
only 85 acc? I'm way over then ;p

and why take auras before crit nodes? seems silly to spend 20-30 ptrs to go out west just for aura nodes when there's a mill sweet crit nodes nearby

thoughts?
"
BasRutten69 wrote:
only 85 acc? I'm way over then ;p

and why take auras before crit nodes? seems silly to spend 20-30 ptrs to go out west just for aura nodes when there's a mill sweet crit nodes nearby

thoughts?

the aura effect nodes are a large part of your dps and the aura res nodes allow additional auras. you can certainly try crit nodes first, i dont think it will be much better or worse either ways.
Hi! How do you achieve 65% crit stat? 120+170 from tree, 4 (easy to take +1 to power charges) * 50 from power charges + 50 maligaros and thats 540% + around 60-100 from gear that summarizes in around 40% only. What am i missing?
And also GGG nerfed crit damage multiplier from quivers and rings by A LOT.
So according to that - is power charge on crit ( or a crit damage) a must and can switch it to lightning pen or smth? And in that aspect what do u think about maligaros vs thunderfists?
Also, is it worth to exalt and 5L+ my bow
(ilvl 75 or 76, dont remember)?
My gear

Spoiler

Is it possible to run BM + LL/LGoH + WED + Split Arrow + Chain + Faster Attacks/Inc Crit Dmg

Can this build work well with Split ARrow/Frenzy

I feel like I don't do much damage with LA is it cause my crit is like 8%? ..
i'm at 4468 LA dps with full 6 frenzy stacks. Also running Wrath+Anger+Haste+PoF+PoL
Message Rimstars to contact me.
Last edited by Sowun on Apr 4, 2014, 1:20:47 PM
"
tntultra wrote:
Hi! How do you achieve 65% crit stat? 120+170 from tree, 4 (easy to take +1 to power charges) * 50 from power charges + 50 maligaros and thats 540% + around 60-100 from gear that summarizes in around 40% only. What am i missing?
And also GGG nerfed crit damage multiplier from quivers and rings by A LOT.
So according to that - is power charge on crit ( or a crit damage) a must and can switch it to lightning pen or smth? And in that aspect what do u think about maligaros vs thunderfists?
Also, is it worth to exalt and 5L+ my bow
(ilvl 75 or 76, dont remember)?

you can get at most, about 30-40% without pcoc. i dont recommend pcoc. and that bow snt worth crafting. tri ele thicket is just a segway into volt, dont bother crafting or overspending for me.

"
Is it possible to run BM + LL/LGoH + WED + Split Arrow + Chain + Faster Attacks/Inc Crit Dmg

Can this build work well with Split ARrow/Frenzy

I feel like I don't do much damage with LA is it cause my crit is like 8%? ..
i'm at 4468 LA dps with full 6 frenzy stacks. Also running Wrath+Anger+Haste+PoF+PoL

split will work fine but its inferior to la in terms of damage output.
I've tried running a similar build on nemesis, But I encountered the following problems

-low life

-low damage output without imba uniques

-cant run other mana skills with all auras at low-mid level

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info