[2.2] Arly's Lightning Arrow - Elemental Pathfinder

also what's my next upgrade after a good thicket ele bow? 150 e dps 100 pdps atm on bow
"
BasRutten69 wrote:
also what's my next upgrade after a good thicket ele bow? 150 e dps 100 pdps atm on bow

you should link your current gear set. get 200+ edps ele bow thicket. if it has IAS or crit chance, it can have less edps.

the ideal thicket would be about 280 edps, 13 ias, 37 crit chance and will vastly outdps a perfect voltaxic but will of course not have reflect mitigation.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by BasRutten69 on Apr 7, 2014, 7:06:41 PM
"
BasRutten69 wrote:

thats a very decent bow. you should aim to get upgrade ring and amulet.

amulet- 30-36 wed and 60 crit dam
ring 30-36 wed and life or res
Build looks really solid. Only thing im skeptical about is the resist's seems like you need pretty expensive belt rings for high tier resist as well as life and ele dmg.
Last edited by hiightech on Apr 8, 2014, 5:00:20 AM
Hey Nephalim, all I can afford is a good 5L chest, should I rather use a Tabula instead? BTW, really nice build.
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
"
Build looks really solid. Only thing im skeptical about is the resist's seems like you need pretty expensive belt rings for high tier resist as well as life and ele dmg.

considering you have 2*40% auras you can very easily make up the resists. Ideally I would recommend vitality and purity of fire (anti reflect for anger aura) but you can swap vitality for purity of elements.

So youre looking at 30-36 wed and 79 rings basically which shouldnt break most peoples wallets.

"
Hey Nephalim, all I can afford is a good 5L chest, should I rather use a Tabula instead? BTW, really nice build.

-I would recommend tabula + a low link high edps thicket bow for budget builds
-then transition to 6 link volt
-then to koams heart

you dont really need volt to make this build work but its a huge amount of reflect mitigation however you do need koams to reach respectable life pools after the massive nerf to scion life wheel.

is this thicket any good? on abmush. also what can i upgrade i have about 3-4ex

thanks!
thats a very decent thicket that can still roll crit chance. you can stand to upgrade amulet and gloom eye ring.
Hey there, Nephalim. I'm roughly Lv70 and am really enjoying your build but I just had some concerns about insufficient damage and survivabillity. Would you mind checking my gear for me? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

MyCurrentGear

Is my Quiver and Blood Dance roll really that influential on my damage? I'm currently sitting on roughly 2.7k damage on Lightning Arrow and a little over 2.5k HP with Vitality, Haste, Anger and Wrath active and while mob packs are trivially done, it seems a little underwhelming, even when fighting Piety at Merciless A3 Crematorium. [I just can't kill her - is this normal?]

I was also wondering why you opted for Maligaro's Virtuosity over Legacy Thunderfists for the glove slot. The Critical Rate and Multiplier is nice but there isn't much to be found on the passive tree and I was wondering if Legacy Fists would synergize better with the Rift.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by zwilhelmm on Apr 11, 2014, 6:25:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info