[2.2] Arly's Lightning Arrow - Elemental Pathfinder

Cheers guys.

Just after i posted, we did an ele reflect map.
Took out WED to see what the dmg was like. No damage at all almost!
Was contemplating which gem to replace it with. Figured LGOH would be the best fit.

As for the odd ele reflect mob, you're right. That's down to me paying attention lol.

Died twice last night to it, though it was 3am heh.

Working on kaom's so i can drop some extra life nodes i picked up and swap for crit/crit multi.
IGN: Greydo
Hey Neph,
check this Build out please.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdEEfgW1BfkMfQzyDkgQfxGWFVAV8BcvGYUZhhmKGdcabBqPHNwdqiCcJDwkqiSwJ6ko-i1HLYMvbzB8Nj026TgbOlg8jj7PRnFG10kTSVFNklFHUUxV1lb6V8labV3GYeJirGOnZOdn_HC7dEF31311fyt_xoCkgwmG0YcZiGuJ4IuMjX2Nv5MfkyeXBpuNm7Wdqp2uoSKiQKXLpwinXKp_qrisR6_rtAy1BLiTu027473mwzrEosaeykrN6tN-1CPWitad2RPdRt1f4XPhiONq44TkIuZY53Tquuvu7SDz3fT49tr5Y_rS-wn8Tv66

I have added 78% evaison rating(i think its the best choice to add survivabillity. Otherwise we can choose the flask life and thick skin perks in the near of the starting point), 66% ED and 73% chaos damage.

My question is know if "elemental damage" increase the damage of the lightning from the bow or it need to be specially "weapon elemental damage". The second question is if "(weapon)elemental damage" icreases also the chaos damage done by the bow, beacuse if seen that "x% all elemental resistances" are no adding to chaos resistances come.

I hope my english is not to bad, please excuse it ^^

Hi m8.

Wonderfull job rly.

I have one thing , I have done same as You build but i cannot cast 5 auras , just 4 :[

Every aura is taking 23% of mana insted of 20% , am I doing something wrong?
You can cast
4 60% auras or
3 60% + 2 40%
IGN: Greydo
I cannot understand that.

What dose it means ? Some of auras are using more mana other not?

For example i am using :

wrath - 23%
anger - 23%
haste - 23%
hatred - 23%

And thats all.If i want to use Grace it is imposible cose it tooks 23% also....

Could someone tell me something more about it.

Thx in advance.

Ok i checked it and I know everything :D sry for bodering You.
Last edited by kaczy1982 on Mar 23, 2014, 6:17:49 AM
Exactly as he said you have casted FOUR 60% base reservation auras.

alternatively you can cast THREE 60% base auras and TWO 40% base auras. I.E anger wrath haste vitality purity of X

"
I have added 78% evaison rating(i think its the best choice to add survivabillity. Otherwise we can choose the flask life and thick skin perks in the near of the starting point), 66% ED and 73% chaos damage.

My question is know if "elemental damage" increase the damage of the lightning from the bow or it need to be specially "weapon elemental damage". The second question is if "(weapon)elemental damage" icreases also the chaos damage done by the bow, beacuse if seen that "x% all elemental resistances" are no adding to chaos resistances come.

I hope my english is not to bad, please excuse it ^^

your build is very unoptimized, better to take the nodes near shadow rather than the ones near templar. the chaos nodes are worthless even for a volt user.

look back 1-2 pages to find a full level 98-100 tree with optimized shadowing end points.

8% WED will add exactly as much as 8% elemental damage
8% projectile will add a little more than the above for a volt user (because it amplifies phys as well and volt has a tiny amount of phys

All 3 will boost the "lightning" damage from Voltaxic before its converted to chaos damage.
chaos nodes will only boost the "chaos" damage but not the other elemental damage - particularly from anger aura so its never a good option since volt is already heavily anti reflective.

better to take life nodes or life/eva rather than pure eva nodes even if you intend to use grace end game.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 23, 2014, 6:23:04 PM
Hey, thanks for your great guide, i am level 57 and melting merciless act2 easy. I use a Tabula Rasa with LA+LMP+LL+BM+Chain+WED.

Currently i am using this bow:

I have crap gear, some Life/Resist stuff like

And some damage stuff:

I am at 1,8k hp, 750 Chain LA DMG and 2k Frenzy. I run Anger+Wrath and in 3 levels i can run Grace too.

What item should i fix first? I have some spare currency for items left.

you dont really need to fix anything at level 57, just level past 80 and get aura gems to 20 or just buy them.

Do you have a completed version for the skill tree?
a few pages back but i encourage everyone to experiment and playtest.
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 24, 2014, 8:33:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info