[2.2] Arly's Lightning Arrow - Elemental Pathfinder

damns, got acc - which not 100% bad
"
with the nerf on maligaros - multi being 28-36 now, what do you think about these:

Snakebite
Assassin's Mitts
Evasion Rating: (227 to 255)
Energy Shield: 27
Requires Level 58, 45 Dex, 45 Int
(150 to 180)% increased Evasion Rating
+(60 to 70) to maximum Life
2% increased Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge
6% increased Accuracy Rating per Frenzy Charge
10% reduced Frenzy Charge Duration per Frenzy Charge
When at Maximum Frenzy Charges, Attacks Poison enemies

12%ias,
36$acc.
the psn is 20% initial dmg basically as chaos dmg

nerfed thunderfist will be much better, followed by nerfed mali.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
How's everyone feeling for LGOH vs Leech with the changes?
So far I still feel safer with life leech (@2.5k HP + Vitality lvl 18). I just rerolled (from scion) and starting maps but on slow regen affix, I switch to LGoH.
I'm doing good so far as a solo player. Started Cruel yesterday and got ripped just once ( damn how I hate dying in this game ) to a yellow strongbox with 3x Rare Mobs ( sea witches + spawn, one with invulnerability aura ) and freeze on opening. I coudn't simply escape due to those narrow passages.

SA and Chain do a great job ( with LGoH and BM ). The cost is quite high, though, but it'll be no problem @44 when I'm going to equip my Blood Dance. At that point I'll try LA + LMP as main attack.

Wrath + Anger is an absurd combination if you get some aura passives early.

So far I'm enjoying this build and I'll keep going. Elemental bows are fairly cheap and the progression is not an issue ( except keeping resists high enough.. =/ ). I'm just switching Purity of Fire and Purity of Lightning for now.

Any further advice is obviously appreciated!
does your build still work with life leech? since i heard from other players their leech with life leech now totally sucks
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
hey neph check this bow out
little update on Ambush league lvl 82, i just CHANCED! a voltaxic rift :D dafuq?!

hard time surviving with me gear tho, life is low ~3,2 k , res max (77)

still having a hard time?!

improvements ?

, lioneyes also does more DPS than voltaxic rift, hmmm, about ~800 dps on LA (2,5 k with Lioneyes, 1,7 with Voltaxic) what should i prefer?
this post is very miss leading voltaxic is one of the hardest bows to use due to its extremely low dps and the fact almost every boss is chaos res and at least 50% of monsters are chaos res. your statement about rare mirrored bows and never getting past lvl 88 is 100% untrue i proper built bow user will NEVER die to reflect. as a user of
i can personally tell u i have never died to reflect and to top it off i also have a 95% chance to evade my own reflect. so maybe you should revise your statement of mirrored bow users will never make it past 88. and ps guys if u ever wanna do some real dmg get a rare bow trust me u will laugh. trust me i used to love voltaxic so so much till i got a real bow

i personally believe voltaxic will cause more deaths due to super slow clear speed leaving you vulnerable for longer not to mention all the bosses you cant even think about trying to fight cuz of chaos res
Last edited by 1Z3R0 on Mar 17, 2014, 11:50:05 AM
Having 50% chance to evade listed in your defense tab doesn't mean you evade your own hit to 95% thanks to Ondar's Guile. This is far from the truth actually.

from the wiki: Chance to Evade = 1 - Attacker's Accuracy / ( Attacker's Accuracy + (Defender's Evasion / 4) ^ 0.8 )

If I take my stats for example :

accuracy: 2159 (chance to hit: 89%)
evasion with grace: 11643 (chance to evade: 49%, 98 caped to 95 against ranged monsters of my lvl).
evasion with grace and jade flask of reflexes: 25680

Now if I apply these numbers in the formula above, we can see that my chance to avoid my own hits due to reflect are only 21.47%, about 42.9 with Ondar's Guile. With the jade flask it goes up to 68%. I would need about 52k evasion to evade my hits by about 95%; or I would need to lower my accuracy to abysmal levels.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Mar 17, 2014, 2:58:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info