[2.2] Arly's Lightning Arrow - Elemental Pathfinder

"
tntultra wrote:
Actually as far as uber atziri gloves are off, windripper + them is complete op.
50+ crit with 500+ mult and instaleech is ridicilous.

but without uber, would windripper be viable or you will just kill urself from reflects?
also just from dps wise, would windripper generate high dps than voltax?

surely the adv of voltax is chaos dmg and no reflects.
IGN:RangerRazor
*RaZor's Shop*[with price*cheap*] :http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/460710
"
slayer7410 wrote:
"
tntultra wrote:
Actually as far as uber atziri gloves are off, windripper + them is complete op.
50+ crit with 500+ mult and instaleech is ridicilous.

but without uber, would windripper be viable or you will just kill urself from reflects?
also just from dps wise, would windripper generate high dps than voltax?

surely the adv of voltax is chaos dmg and no reflects.

You would get decimated by the reflects with the windripper, even with the uber atziri gloves.
This is how reflect works. You heal the portion of your damage first and then take the hit therefore never negating the effects of reflect. The DPS windripper would generate would be huge compared to a voltaxic HOWEVER, don't expect to do any reflect maps. Voltaxic by my knowledge is the only weapon capably of completely negating any effects of reflect. So you can choose to use windripper but don't expect to level past 90 as the build suggests with anything other then a voltaxic rift.
Nemesis League:
IGN: _Archon
"
Aura swapping: its a good idea to swap out anger for haste for elemental reflect and -max maps.
You should also swap out vitality for purity of lightning on no regen maps.
There's a color issue here ;).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Neph been using this variation of your build...tried some points here some points there didnt like the 5/4 aura thingie cause it felt a bit low on the dps side....Also note that acrobatics node/Phased acrobatics+Ondar's work really really well with Daresso's Defiance (+6 change to dodge attacks)and Atziri's Steps(16% spell dmg dodge)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4EfgW1BfkILgzyDkgPqxGWFSAV8BmKGY4ajxzcHaohdiP2JDwnqSpNLOktgzBxMHwx-jIBMpQ2PTpCOlg-zz8nRnFJUUp9SshLeFFHVvpaSFptX-Fh4megayRtbG17cLt0QXb3d9d9dX8Cfyt_xocZh3aIa419jb-TJ5UFlemXBpsmm42jiqXLpuCnXKp_qrisR6_rshm0DLVIu-O95sSixqLKqc96037UI9aK2cbdDd2o4YjjhOd06yztg-4O7_DwQvba-WP7CfzF_ro=
help plz.. what auras should i use and what level i need for gems to level up ? curently im lvl 42 right now ..tnx
Had been away near a year and I got back with no idea how to get stuff to work. Thanks to the rangers forum in general, but especially this one.

Fixed the build after I did some hours of reading on how Rangers now work. Especially learnt a lot from reading 'Arly's Lightning Arrow/Frenzy Aura Ranger'

Current passive tree:

Current gear:
Spoiler

Notes: some of the current gems equipped are for testing only.

Needed upgrades: rings, amulet and belt. The bow, chest, gloves, headpiece and quiver works for now.

Stats:

Frenzy: about 24k
LA: about 6000
HP: 8100

So it's not the best but at least it's better than what I had a couple of days ago.

Any feedback?

Edit in some ideas about where to go next in the passive tree:

1. Go up to Purity of Flesh and Static Blows. It would give me 32% increased health + 12% chaos resistance. It would also give me 35% extra chance to shock enemies with a 20% longer duration on the shock.
This would cost me 9 points.

+

2. Taking Elementalist, Celestial Walker and the 3 elemental damage nodes. Nesting me a total of 54% more WED and +12% to all resistance.
This would cost me 7 points.

Total cost: 16 points. Leaving me with 1 point left.

3. Going down one node from Finesse and then down to the three 3% AS nodes (9% total), and the health nodes (34%)
This would cost me 8 points.

+

4. Same as above, only spending 6 more nodes to get to the +1 Maximum Frenzy Charge and Frenzy Charge Duration nodes.

Total cost: 14 points. Leaving with me 3 points left.

Or I could go option 1 + 3, spending my total remaining 17 points. Or 2 + 3, costing 15 points.

I got endless other ideas with small variations on where to go, but those remain my main ideas for now.

And yes, I am searching for jewels with WED and some resists I lack (I have to run purity of elementals right now as an aura because I lack resistance due to no resist on quiver, hardly any on the rings and none the gloves and obviously none on the chest). So I'm running Haste, Wrath, Anger in the headpice for +2, and then purity and vitality in from the boots.

Any feedback on what route you guys recommend is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by NamelessMinion on May 23, 2014, 9:56:15 AM
"
Any feedback on what route you guys recommend is greatly appreciated

- get conditioning and connect to haste through that path - 1 point for 10str, 10dex and 12%life
- the small life cluster above haste is quite good - consider taking it (especially since you have a worse cluster already)

idea 1: worse than you wrote, you mixed up the shock chance and duration. i would not go that route.

actually, i would just get those 4 levels and reevaluate after - it is enough work to get that far :)

@Glull - I'm above 8000 HP so I'm focusing on DMG for the moment. My next nodes will probably be up with the templar for %WED. I'm also looking at the Method to the Madness nodes - 17% Chaos res and %41 Chaos damage, which is just 10 less than the %WED nodes up at templar.

As I said, I'm really not sure and I will try several builds. Bought enough regret to be able to do trial and error.

But yeah, you're totally right. I should respec out of those 3x %8 HP nodes and get the three above Haste. Thanks for that!
Thnx for build, but can you show build for 90 lvl ranger ?
After your skill tree, i have unspend, 31 points :)
SC legues V
Last edited by zaregu on May 28, 2014, 1:36:47 PM
I log on and never see you on, I just wanna say hi :(.. What are you up to bb?
always got my nike socks on just incase any of you fucks needa get DUNKED on.

when I use to ball hard : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBOGxTYvFlGJsHQIUHPLs5w

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info