[2.2] Arly's Lightning Arrow - Elemental Pathfinder

With lioneye's you cant evade reflect with acrobatics etc, also you have 0 armor, so literally all your dps hits you back. So any phys reflect will gimp you easily. Actually Baker suggested cwdt + iron will + endurance cry + granite flask pop vs reflect. but he's got harbinger and 8k+ es.
With windripper you evade 90% your own hits, also even if you hit yourself you have 77% maxres and preferably 82% lightning maxres. Also you gain like 6*3 times * 81% ~= 15*40 life per hit when using split arrow + bm + lgoh + chain + wed. So i dont die against reflect, as Nerf warned in 1st post :)
As from above - lioneye' isnt your choice. Its not the phys dps build at all. Use 3-ele thicket (+ as + crit if you can) or windripper. If you desperately want phys - use harbinger with 50% implicit crit. All mentioned above cost zounds of exalts.
Alpha's howl gives +600 chain dps per every lvlup of gems, chance to use 5 auras and costs only 5ex + 10c for chroming tops.
Last edited by tntultra on Apr 18, 2014, 12:19:13 PM
I almost got all crit chance nodes and i have only 19,5 crit chance with my LA. how can i improve my crit chance? I'd like to go with 27-30% it's my passive tree and my gear:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEEfgW1BfkMfQzyDkgPqxB_EZYV8BcvGYUZihnXGmwajxzcHaokPCSqJLAnqSj6LYMvbzB8Nj026TnUOlg8jj7PRnFJUVFHVcZV1lfJWm1h4mKsZOdmT21sb_Jwu3_GgKSBSYMJhtGHGYhrjX2Nv49GkyeXBp2jnaqdrqCfoSKiQKXLpwinXKp_qriv67I4tAy1SLiTu-O95sSixp7N6s9l0NDUI9ad2RPhiONq44TndOq66-70-Pba-WP60vsJ_Kv-ug==

Last edited by neocrux on Apr 22, 2014, 10:47:15 AM
What's ur max life without koams? I am at level 67 but my health only 2.5k :/ is it normal to have such low health ?
i have 2.8k and farm maps up to 73, so for starters its just fine.
Alright thanks!
umm comparing

How would you compare these 2 and what reason to choose one instead of the other one?
IGN:RangerRazor
*RaZor's Shop*[with price*cheap*] :http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/460710
"
slayer7410 wrote:
umm comparing

How would you compare these 2 and what reason to choose one instead of the other one?

i prefer maligaro for solo play since you kill things instantly after a certain point.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
thanks for the reply.
As for crit chance and crit Multiplier, what will be the ratio ? and how should i decide to get more chance or multiplier

im at 29% with 530ish multiplier
IGN:RangerRazor
*RaZor's Shop*[with price*cheap*] :http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/460710
"
slayer7410 wrote:
thanks for the reply.
As for crit chance and crit Multiplier, what will be the ratio ? and how should i decide to get more chance or multiplier

im at 29% with 530ish multiplier

that is about right. CD will output much more dps than crit chance on the passive tree but both are in fairly low quantities. I would suggest NOT taking crappy 15% crit chance nodes as they will be better spent on 8% projectile or 8-10% ele nodes.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Actually as far as uber atziri gloves are off, windripper + them is complete op.
50+ crit with 500+ mult and instaleech is ridicilous.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info