[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

Calien, no wonder ur having problems. Ur crit chance pretty much sucks, but ur gear is very good. Also u dont use flame surge/arc with coc, only discharge. That weakens ur dmg output massively. All you have to do is get more crit chance from the tree and use more spell gems in ur coc setup. See the first page where i got my skill tree and u will notice i got alot more crit nodes. You need more lvls too, but im not sure if this build is good for leveling.
IGN: Reoxy
Of all these gems, which are required to be Q20%? I'm puting this toegther and need to know which to purchase Q20%.

also, is using binos kitchen knife unique ok with this?

thanks
"
Calien wrote:
Seems like i found my problem...blood rage is literally not adding anything. No stats change when i take it off. Can others verify this?

Yo Calien. I'm the one who sold you the dagger and gave boots + ring. As the others state, try get your crit at 80+, that would help a ton. Drop Item Rarity for Flame Surge or Arc, know you got Surge at least :)

Get quality on your bloodrage as well. When you turn bloodrage on, check your cyclone attackspeed before and after, that will show the difference.

If you need I can get ya lvl 20 auras if you want, I got so many of them anyways. U can level yours offhand and corrupt when time comes.

Just getting your crit up will increase both dps and survivability by a ton. More dmg, more leech! And it will only be better with levels, this is still the most fun build out there, and you will feel why when you get crit and levels :)

Edit: If you're having mana issues, as I said might happen with Inc crit dmg, replace it with arc/flame surge/glacial cascade. For leveling these might be better as well, dont know, didnt use any of them while leveling.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Last edited by MindR on Jul 30, 2014, 2:56:57 PM
"
Of all these gems, which are required to be Q20%? I'm puting this toegther and need to know which to purchase Q20%.

also, is using binos kitchen knife unique ok with this?

thanks

Sell Bino's and get a ambusher/demon/plat dagger with crit,ias,spelldmg,multi,phys (most of these as possible). You should be able to afford it with Binos sale - I have better daggers for this build for sale for less then what Binos is worth. Binos gives no spelldmg or attackspeed, not good.
Crit is main priority, but finding one with more mods isnt hard.

When it comes to gems, prioritize the ones going in the 6L and Blood Rage.
If you cant get them all, I would say Discharge, Cyclone, CoC.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Arc is good at q20 too, more shock chance. Btw i just killed atziri wiht block version and it was super easy and when i pop rumis flask my block/spell block is capped.
Which of the 3 bosses would you say it's easier to leave for last? Cycloner,spike bitch or the other guy? Yeah,obviously i don't know their names. Non block version...
even when i didnt play block version i always tried to kill the cyclone one first, such a bitch spitting some scary smoke or something that does crazy dmg. I kill the spike bitch last. Remember to take remove curse and few remove bleed flask into that fight.
What curse do they put on you? I know to watch for phys dmg and cb. I reached atziri once but had only 2 portals and died. Without the gloves that was. I yolo attacked the bosses,wasn't paying attention to what was happening. Died 3 times. That black goo shit...
I think all of you guys are right as far as crit chance goes. But i do think my bloodrage is broken...my tooltip doesnt change at all when i equip it. There is no increase on damage or attack speed.
MinR i would greatly appreciate any help :) i wanted to ask u about this stuff but i never seem to be on at the same time as u :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info