[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

"
pimpek21 wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
ok then,for anyone starting this build i have this for 25 ex in my shop
Spoiler

I bought mine for 6ex :) since then prices gone sky high

yeah it's discontinued so it can only go higher. i bought mine for 20 and they now sell for 30
+ if perfect resists.
Anyone knows what happens when i divine an item like volls? does it reroll or it does nothing because discontinued? i could try to roll a perfect in one of these for me.
Spoiler

Btw just thought why not trying ball lightning and saw the dps on lvl 20. 9-170
Is this gem totally useless besides shocking or what?
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Anyone knows what happens when i divine an item like volls? does it reroll or it does nothing because discontinued? i could try to roll a perfect in one of these for me.
Spoiler

I couldn`t divine my auxium so i think you can`t divine uniques.
"
pimpek21 wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Spoiler

I couldn`t divine my auxium so i think you can`t divine uniques.

I spent my last 5 divines divining my shavronne's,so i'm pretty sure you can divine uniques. It's just that the amulet no longer drops so i don't know if it's worth buying some and trying. If anyone has tried something simular let us know. I know divining legacy items rolls the new item stats,but what about discontinued uniques?
You can divine discontinued items. There is only one version of Voll's, so divining is no problem.

I divined my own to perfect es/life, so I can guarantee it works.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Ok then,will give it a try. Thanks for clearing that up.
Last night craft, I couldn`t get eternals and light res fucked it up a bit but i think few divines should make it better ( hopefully)

Was trying to craft 2 res ring but this one is not bad :) i have 10 divines to roll it :)
"
pimpek21 wrote:
Last night craft, I couldn`t get eternals and light res fucked it up a bit but i think few divines should make it better ( hopefully)

Was trying to craft 2 res ring but this one is not bad :) i have 10 divines to roll it :)

the ring can roll maximum 12 rarity 11 cold 20 chaos so divining is not a very good idea.

EDIT: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/54003/highlight/
roll down to "how to use a divine orb"
This guide really helped me in the past.
EDIT#2 : you can find all the possible rolls of any item in http://www.poemods.com/
Last edited by PsOfOs on Jul 28, 2014, 8:08:00 AM
Say hello to my little friend
Spoiler

Crazy night yesterday,sold a 6link astral 2 bows and 2 gloves. The leech is amazing and i can't wait to try them in Atziri. Hopefully the fight will be easier.
Reoxy still playing with block? How is it working for you?
still using block. Its awesome.
IGN: Reoxy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info