[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

The only thing i would say about this build is while it is good i can't help feeling that you would benefit from using iron grip. You have 300 str, which when using iron grip means + 60% physical damage with bows. Given that you have spent a lot of passives to go into the ranger area, just to pick up 31% projectile damage, wouldn't you rather put to use the strength physical damage for this build by picking up iron grip?

This version is exactly the same as yours, but for 1 additional passive you now have +74% physical damage from your bows as opposed to the mere 31% from the ranger passive area, you have +8% max life since the 2 i added each add 4 more than the 2 you use in the ranger area, and all you have sacrificed is about 30 dex, which i am sure you can easily make up. Plus you have an extra 35 max life since this build has 70 more str than yours.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAMwCcQPbBLMFLQ48Dq0UIBRNFHEUdRjbGS4aOB0UIWAn7Si1KU8ppTIJMn4yiTboNuk6Uj8nQKBBqkOcRtdQR1BQVElVxlYEVvpX4lhjWK9Z813GXz9gS2CIYVJjp2aeZ71uqnKpdEF07XTxd-V4DXrvfNmCm4ZghymLjIzPj0aQVZuhnrmfy6IApzCnhKlurKq1BLXyud3AGsbYz2XQ0NSP3Ubfv-Fz42rkIudS7DjtIO5v7w7vTvIv8932SPcy-Ov60vxO

having read through the posts i can see why you opted for the 31% PROJECTILE damage over the iron grip, since it's the whole damage part rather than merely the physical damage part. But i still stand by using iron grip, since your 31% projectile damage is barely more than half of the physical damage increase you could get from picking up iron grip. So even with the 50% converted damage, that surely makes it worth picking up iron grip rather than heading off into the ranger area. Projectile damage is all and good, but not when you use up 12 passive points to get them. You have 300 str = 15% projectile damage (50% of the physical increase). And since you use up more str getting to the iron grip passive it means you would likely get to about 360-370 str. That's surely more damage than your projectile damage passives give you from the ranger zone? Not to mention the added 35 max life.
Projectile dmg nodes also adds you elemental dmg?
"
Camaron wrote:
Why does he picks Iron Reflexes? hes a marauder so u can just go for armor gear. or am i missing something?

I think the main reason for this is using grace. Once you have Iron reflexes it adds a ton of damage reduction, it also gives you flexibility in gear choice.
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom
I'm progressing real good with your build at the moment .. made a little changes but nothing big , I'm in merci act 2 level 60 , here is my gear:

My build at the moment , still have a way but still:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswUtDq0UIBRNGNsZLho4IWAn1SftKLUpTymlMgkyiTboOlJAoEOcRtdQR1BQVElWBFcNV-JYY1nzXcZfP2BLYIhhUmaecql07XTxd-V673zZgpuGYIuMjM-QVZ65ns2iAKcwp4SsqrUEud3AGsRYxtjSIdSP2WHfv-Fz5CLnUuw47SDvDu9O8B_yL_Pd9kg=

P.S: If anyone need help Whisper Eroximo in-game
did you find all of this on your own ? ~~
The benefits of Iron Grip really depend on how you build your equip (as noted above, projectile damage does also boost elemental).

For example, my elemental hit lists as 326-1678 damage, with the physical component listed as 31-82. Keep in mind that the stat break down for elemental hit doesn't actually show the elemental hit damage. This would add another 200 elemental BASE damage on average, which would be multiplied by another 2.66 or so for my linked Weapon elemental and passive nodes (I only have 20% elemental and the cataclysm cluster ATM, and will be getting another 21 elemental, 30 weapon elemental, and 31 projectile as my next major node clusters) so that is adding another 532 elemental damage.

70% physical would add an average of 40 damage for me. Basically nothing.
maybe a dfumb question, but after 35 pages on this thread which is the last version of the buuid? is it still on the first page? and the OP has been updating it?
Also someone said they nerfed LA, does this build still works after the nerf?

Ty
"
Camaron wrote:
maybe a dfumb question, but after 35 pages on this thread which is the last version of the buuid? is it still on the first page? and the OP has been updating it?
Also someone said they nerfed LA, does this build still works after the nerf?

Ty

just click this stupid CLICK ME button.(c)

yes - it up to date. and yes - still works
i wonder if the dmg output is with the build from this thread higher than from that one:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SD38fLgpLl8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7fPdrKpyqXzZWfPAGpBVp4QaOOw4V-IyiXflBLMUTaIAZp760jbp42odFI9G0NDPZVXGm6Fnve5vxPY8Lcau_gryRedjtz56uK6Tplc64YjxtfJuqjJ-qW5N46xZ_o94DVivvooB3Bv6Jd-E2Ud-FFK-p97G6mI26DpS37-GYFYEYVJgiFWpl7Ssup_LMgkote9OQKAFLWBLeu907SFgdPGeuRjbQ5wOrSmlW6_dDfzFZ6CHdkp9q8WkGYcp

ofc the one from OP has more elemental dmg nodes, but the one up there has quite a lot of armor nodes, iron grip and over 100% mehr hp nodes

opinions?
Last edited by danteafk on Feb 12, 2013, 7:08:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info