[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

With Resolute Technique it wont do anything at all??

Maybe ok with iron reflexes?
"
citizenX wrote:
"
zanik93 wrote:
Guys help me! I just respeced into this build and I lack dps, srly! My Burning arrow dps is 400 and my LA dps is 75..
I'm 49lvl, Any tips on how to increase my DPS? What exactly to look in the items to increase my dmg? I got lots of strenght and im thinking of going Iron Grip, will taht be good?

If you are following the tree, your dps should be ok. Items have a MUCH bigger affect at this point. Do you have alot of +fire/cold/lightning damage and +elemental damage?
Maybe post your tree?

FYI,
I just re-specced out of Iron Grip into the Templar node, and here's results AT THIS POINT (level 47):
Iron Grip DPS (Flame Arrow): 690.5
New DPS (Flame Arrow): 714

That's with a high Physical bow currently.

Current build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLRQgGS4aOCftKLUyCTKJNug6UkCgRmlQR1BQVElWBFcNV-JYY1ivWfNfP2BLYIhhUmoecql07Xbnd-V673zZhmCHKYzPkFWezacwp4SoGKyqud3AGsbY0iHZYd-_51LsOO8O707yL_Pd9kg=

Those are what I got so far, and the build I use is

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswUtFCAUTRkuJIsn7Si1MgkyiTboOlI9D0CgUEdQUFRJVgRXDVfiWGNfP2BLYIhhUmoecql07Xfleu98u3zZffWGYIcpjM-ezaIApzCoGKyqud3E9sWKxtjSIdlh37_nUu8O707wH_Iv9kg=

Burning Arrow : 498dps
LA : 77.5 DPS
Last edited by zanik93 on Jan 31, 2013, 5:21:35 PM
"
Norwind wrote:
If Im not mistaken, the accuracy gem isnt doing anything for you since its not linked to an active skill?

You are correct... I am just leveling it for future use on a different toon.
Thought I would put some empty slots to good use (I could SO use more red slots). :-/
"
citizenX wrote:
"
Norwind wrote:
If Im not mistaken, the accuracy gem isnt doing anything for you since its not linked to an active skill?

You are correct... I am just leveling it for future use on a different toon.
Thought I would put some empty slots to good use (I could SO use more red slots). :-/

Lol I wish my bow had an extra red slot as well but hey beggars cant be choosers.
"
zanik93 wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswUtFCAUTRkuJIsn7Si1MgkyiTboOlI9D0CgUEdQUFRJVgRXDVfiWGNfP2BLYIhhUmoecql07Xfleu98u3zZffWGYIcpjM-ezaIApzCoGKyqud3E9sWKxtjSIdlh37_nUu8O707wH_Iv9kg=

Those are two pretty good items to start with. Now try to get some good elemental damage on your rings and amulet.

The biggest thing I think you are missing is a Weapon Elemental Damage gem, and a red slot to put it in. That gem is money...
"
citizenX wrote:
"
zanik93 wrote:

Those are two pretty good items to start with. Now try to get some good elemental damage on your rings and amulet.

The biggest thing I think you are missing is a Weapon Elemental Damage gem, and a red slot to put it in. That gem is money...

Yeah I know, I got a weapon elemental damage on my Burning Arrow, but didnt wanted to mess with my bow gem colors cause with my luck I will probably mess them up lol. Thanks for ur replies <3

Going to bed now. GN!
so im lvl 24 now cleared act1/2, attempting to switch to bow build now as you said

trying to find this heavy quiver with +40 dex.. where do i get it?.. i bought one from vendor, enchanted to rare, don't see no +40 dex.

can't equip bow with low dex....
"
so im lvl 24 now cleared act1/2, attempting to switch to bow build now as you said

trying to find this heavy quiver with +40 dex.. where do i get it?.. i bought one from vendor, enchanted to rare, don't see no +40 dex.

Shop around the trade channel and honestly I think you'll find more of those quivers around your upper 20s so if you arent in a rush just progress through the game
"
Norwind wrote:
Shop around the trade channel and honestly I think you'll find more of those quivers around your upper 20s so if you arent in a rush just progress through the game

i found some quivers with dex but now the problem is the bow requiring like 100+ dex

i start off with 25dex.. ok get a quiver with +40 dex.. still WAY under 100 dex required for bow.

what do i do?...
"

He meant Light Quiver actually.
Although a good first step is to take a DEX amulet and enchant it, that will get you started. Keep an eye out for rare ones, too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info