[Project] Map Statistics!

Sky you are a stat genius...thank you so much for this research!
Nice project. I will definitely contribute, but at this moment I have some connection problems with my isp.

NOTE:
With PoE1.1, it is possible to get up to 15% Q bonus using different vaal map shards in the Lab. (EDIT: i'm reffering to 'low level' shards, i do not know if uber-shards have different effects)
Roma timezone (Italy)
Last edited by HellGauss on Mar 20, 2014, 6:03:13 AM
wow that stuff is awesome
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Brilliant.

Basically confirms what I already figured:

We get a lot of shitty fucking low lvl maps in our high level maps and it sucks.
IGN: HowDoIShotBows
Should map drops from Ambush cartographer's strongboxes be included? They can screw statistics.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Mar 20, 2014, 7:30:16 AM
Well done! Props for this project :)
Bump.

Is this project still alive ? im contributing all the time on the website.
Thx for the effort to skyl3lazer !
Cartographer strongboxes shouldn't be included. Those are just extra.

Could we see an analysis of the magic/rare mod and its effect on level of map dropped? I guess we all know that magic monsters is a great xp modifier. But I also think, correct me if I'm wrong, that majority of people also think magic monsters increases chance of +1 level map dropping. Just common sense seems to support this too.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
Kirielis wrote:
Cartographer strongboxes shouldn't be included. Those are just extra.

Could we see an analysis of the magic/rare mod and its effect on level of map dropped? I guess we all know that magic monsters is a great xp modifier. But I also think, correct me if I'm wrong, that majority of people also think magic monsters increases chance of +1 level map dropping. Just common sense seems to support this too.

More magic monsters just raises the possibility of +1 happening since packs that would otherwise spawn as whites would spawn as blues but I don't believe that they raise the average level of maps yielded if at all.
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info